3 Stateroom, Galley up 50′ Bertram.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale.
Specifications Add to Favorites
The quintessential sport fisherman! With handsome lines, dependable great performance and demonstrated seaworthiness, this model functions as a tournament workhorse while featuring a spacious and well laid out interior for cruising and entertaining.
Sleeps six owners and guests in three staterooms. Midship master with queen berth and private Head, forward VIP has cross-over berths while Starboard Guest Cabin is designed with over/under twin berths. The Guest Head, accessible from the companionway is situated between the guest cabins to starboard and serves double duty as the vessels Day Head.
The Salon houses a 32" 2010 Insignia Plasma TV stored in the aft starboard corner above the icemaker and bottle storage. A Yamaha stereo with IPod docking station is also located in the Salon.
The Marty Lowe interior accentuates the maple wood with full grain leathers, trendy fabrics, carpeting, and wall coverings. Flush mounted cabinetry and lighting add to the ambiance.
Legendary sport fisherman with solid construction, ease of handling and first-rate accommodations. Per Ed McKnew's 2008 Powerboat Guide, "One of the finest big-game sportfishing boats ever built."
- 4 drawer refrigerator
- Roper Dishwasher
- G.E. Microwave
- Plexi-glass dish and glassware storage
- Plank maple flooring
- Custom Corian counter surfaces
- Princess 2 burner cooktop
- Yamaha amp for stereo
- JVC cassette and CD player
- JVC stereo
- JVC TV
- JVC cassette
- Mediterranean arch style hardtop
- Two Murray Brothers chairs at Helm
- Wrap-around helm console
- 2- Garmin 5212 GPS Map with bottom machine
- ICOM VHF M504
- Garmin Autopilot
- ACR searchlight
- KVH SAT television
- 142 sq. ft.
- Transom door
- Pipewelder’s sun shade
- Rupp outriggers with center rigger
- 4-Rod holders covering boards
- Rocker launcher – 5 rod holders
- 4 rod holders Flybridge rail
- Bait prep center with sink and storage
- Bait freezer
- Engine Room access
- Murray Brothers fighting chair
- Spreader lights
- Fish box with macerator and split lid
- Salt water washdown system
- Fresh water washdown system
- Low profile Marquipt tender davit
- Simpson Lowrance windlass
- Bow pulpit with rails and 4 fender racks
- Twin 900 hp 12V71 Detroit Diesels
- Port Engine 50 hours-Engine rebuilt 2020
- Spare Props
- Automatic oil change system
- 15 kW Kohler generator new 2016
- 3-zone air conditioning system
- Glendinning shore power cable reel
- Four batteries
- Battery charger
- Bosch Washer & Dryer