This classic beauty is truly one of a kind. In the post World War II era, Frank Huckins designed and built a number of recreational boats based on his torpedo boat design which was used by the navy to help win the war in the Pacific theater.
She has only had three owners and was fully restored by a professional team in 2018. She offers a litany of unique amenities and plenty of style to impress your friends and foes alike!
- Sauna: v-berth head includes rain shower head and sauna functionality
- Isotherm Cruise 195 Built-In AC-DC Refrigerator/Freezer – 6.9 Cu Ft, 195 Liters
- Fusion MS-AV750 bluetooth capable stereo
- Dometic vacu-flush heads (forward and aft)
- Webasto diesel heating throughout
- Electric induction two burner stove top
- Electric oven
- Engine block heaters
- Underwater lights
- Xantrex SW Series Inverter/Charger with auto-start generator functionality – 4000 Watt
- 2006 Shibaura 7.36kW generator, 998 hours
- Garmin GPSmap 7612xsv multi-function display
- Backup camera
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by 35 Yacht Sales.