The first impression that you have looking at the Bertram 450 with its new rounded lines is that it still has the recognizable Bertram profile. Further inspection reveals positive innovations to the classic Bertram. The flybridge arrangement has been designed for fishing, but much attention was also given to the comfort of guests and achieved with the installation of railings in strategic locations and comfortable U-shaped forward seating, again recognizing the market?s desire for a premier cruising and fishing arrangement. The rounded console features areas for all necessary electronic and navigation equipment required, and has protective plexiglass covers along with plenty of storage areas, handrails and cup holders. The entire superstructure is built with flowing lines which are very pleasing to the eye. In addition to the engine room, a machinery room for equipment such as generators, pumps and water heater is forward of the lazarette. The area is completely waterproof and has a removable hatch, allowing easy maintenance and replacement of any equipment without the need to cut through bulkheads and decks. In short, this anniversary year model 450 will continue to be celebrated well into the next millennium.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yachtcancun.
Specifications Add to Favorites
- Optional washer and dryer are available stacked in the companionway where they are easily accessible yet out of the way
- The interior can be compared to much larger boats, and it meets the needs of the sportfisherman, but has also the comfort of a cruising boat
- A lot of attention has been paid to achieving a high level of comfort in a fairly contained space
- The salon, for example, is warm and inviting, spacious and practical, with a very new idea of a raised wet bar with icemaker and sink forward of the dinette
- In this area, as optional, you can have the second helm station
- The generous size of the galley makes it supremely practical, with plenty of storage space
- The sleeping area has been designed in a way to have two comfortable cabins with two heads, affording privacy to the owner and his guests
- Particular attention has been given to the smallest details, as well as an excellent choice of fine materials
- The forward master stateroom is spacious and roomy with two wide closets and a large head with separate shower
Additional Units Included
- 2007 Zodiac