HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seaton Yachts.
Specifications Add to Favorites
The interior is finished throughout in satin varnished teak with teak and holly soles.
There is a large aft deck with access through a transom door to the integral swim platform with built-in boarding ladder. There is a large lazarrette beneath the aft deck. From the aft deck a Diamond Sea-Glaze dutch door opens directly into the saloon. There is an L-shaped dinette to port with hi/lo table. To starboard is a straight settee. The centerline galley is at the forward end of the saloon. To starboard, up to the raised pilothouse is the helm station with a full complement of electronics, a watch berth and a settee and table. Diamond Sea-Glaze dutch doors lead out the side decks port and starboard. To port, stairs lead up to the flybridge. The flybridge has 2 helm seats forward at the consoled seating area aft to starboard. There is a large deck area aft with dinghy.
On the port side of the galley are stairs leading down to the staterooms. The master stateroom is forward with queen bed and ensuite head. A guest stateroom is aft to port with over/under berths and a day head to starboard with stall shower. Engine room access is amidships.
Westerbeke 8 kW gneset2503 hoursMECHANICAL
- Cummins 5.9L 6BTA5.9-M 330 HP at 2,800 RPM 3,425 hours
- (2) Racor 900MA fuel filters
- Twin Disc Marine transmission MG5055C w/3:1 reduction
- Faster Bronze 4 blade 32" LH x 22.5"
- Westerbeke 8.0TDA 8 kW 120/240 VAC 2,503 hours
- Racor 500MA fuel filter
- Hurricane diesel hydronic heater with (6) air handlers and (5) zones
- Racor R15s fuel filter
- Torrid MVS20 20 gallon stainless steel hot water heater
- Cruise RO 40 GPH watermaker