2017 Van der Heijden 43 Hayden Description
This 2017 Van der Heijden Yachts 430 Hayden follows the rugged and robust Aluminum construction of her larger siblings as well as pedigree. The Van der Heijden 43' is a stunning and unique vessel built by Van Der Heijden Yachts of the Netherlands. Coming Aboard the "FreedomLift 1", you will note the expansive aft cockpit which is very rare in a boat of this size. The contemporary exterior easily blends with the interior of the yacht, the Hayden breathes a sense of modernity you will love instantly. This Van der Heijden 43' is fully built for entertaining with abundant seating, a large folding table, and a cockpit grill cabinet and wet bar with refrigerator.
2017 Van der Heijden 43 Hayden Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales - Palm Harbor Marina.
Freedomlift 1 Specifications Add to Favorites
2017 Van der Heijden 43 Hayden Vessel Overview
Built by Van der Heijden Yachts of the Netherlands, this 430 Hayden follows the rugged and robust Aluminum construction of her larger siblings as well as pedigree. Board FreedomLift 1, and you will note the expansive aft cockpit which is very rare in a boat of this size- totally built for entertaining with abundant seating, a large folding table, and a cockpit grill cabinet and wet bar with refrigerator.
Enter the salon with the galley on starboard, and a large settee on port for relaxing out of the elements, then head below to the living spaces and you will find two large staterooms, and two spacious heads- one with shower, and one “day” head without.
Economical performance is superb at 22.5 gallons per hour at the 430’s 22 MPH Cruise. The weight and hull design gives you a smooth ride in not optimal sea state, and the lack of hull flex and internal noises in a seaway creates a totally different experience- it feels like you are aboard a much larger and commercial vessel.
Totally Converted to U.S. Specification, FreedomLift 1 was extensively upgraded when purchased by the FreedomLift Tender Company solely as a demonstration platform for their lift system which is why the boat shows little if any wear, and has such low hours. In the summers (as boat show season in Florida has ended) FreedomLift 1 has also spent summers out of the water awaiting the next season which has saved the boat from further wear and tear.
- FreedomLIft Tender Lift System with Removeable Carbon Fiber Lift Arms
- ANG ISO-Boost Transformer
- New Acme 4 Blade 25 x 25 Propellers
- Certification Cummins-Onan Generator & 5 Year Warranty
- Victron Energy Inverter/Charger, converters, and color control screen at helm
- Webasto (2) 24,000 BTU A/C Systems Salon/Staterooms (forward air conditioning system replaced)
- New Fusion MS-RA770 Stereo System with JL
- Audio Amplifiers (2), Subwoofer, and JL Audio Speakers for the Salon and Cockpit
- ZipWake Automatic Trim Tab System Installed
- Volvo-Garmin 7616 Plotter, Garmin Autopilot, Radome, and ICOM VHF Radio
- Remote Control Searchlight
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Hydronautica Remote Control System- remotely controls the bow and stern thrusters as well as transmissions for docking simplicity at your fingertips
- Galley Refrigerator
- Cockpit Refrigerator
- Wine Cooler
- Volvo D4 Diesel Engines (2) @300hp 152 hrs stbd/151 hrs port, with Warranty Until 10.31.2022, or 1600 hours.
- Volvo V-Drive Transmissions
- Cummins Onan Genset 9KW 81 hrs
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- HMY has a strong presence in high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- HMY was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines