2013 Release 43 Walk Around Custom Carolina Description
Inspired by the legendary Merritt 43, this 2013 43 RELEASE BOATWORKS CENTER CONSOLE SALLY MARGARET sets a new standard for both traditional styling and modern materials, techniques and rigging.
The 2013 43 RELEASE BOATWORKS CENTER CONSOLE boat is a near-perfect combination of hardcore fishing and style and comfort for the family. The 2013 43 RELEASE BOATWORKS CENTER CONSOLE raises the bar among custom boat builders worldwide with her fish-ability, performance, maneuverability, styling and quality of construction.
Straight drives - No pods
Sally Margaret Specifications Add to Favorites
2013 Release 43 Walk Around Custom Carolina Vessel Overview
- 2X Gamin 7212 Newest Generation 15" Screen color touchscreen with chart plotter display Helm station.
- Garmin 5208 Newest Generation 8" Color Touch Screen GPS Chart Plotter
- Garmin GPS/WAAS Antenna With Heavy Duty SS Mounting Bracket
- Garmin GSD26 Dual Frequency CHIRP Black Box Depth Finder
- Garmin 2KW 38-75KHZ and 130-210KHZ High-Performance CHIRP Thru-Hull Transducer.
- Garmin 6kW 4' 72 Mile Open Array High Definition Radar
- Auto Anchor Model AA560
- Ghost Security Alarm
- ACR Spot Light
- 2X Icom M504B Rear Mount Marine VHF with DSC Operation and Remote Mic.
- 2X Shakespear 18" High Gloss High-Performance VHF Antenna W/SS Mount Ratchet Mount.
- Clarion Marine CMD6 AM/FM And CD Player Stereo -32100
- Clarion Sirius Music Tuner with Satellite Antenna and Mounts
- Clarion USB iPod Dash Mount Interface With SS/Mounts
- 3X Fusion Speakers
- JL Audio 10" High Power Marine Sub Woofer
- JL Audio Six Channel Marine Amplifier with required breakers and heavy duty cabling.
- JL Audio Two Channel Marine Amplifier
- Simrad High-Performance Inboard Automatic Pilot System.
- Simrad AP24 Second Station Control Head for Upper Helm Station.
- Simrad Hydraulic Hoses and Fittings For Interfacing Garmin Autopilots To Steer System.
- 18' Full Motion Satelite At Sea Tracking System With Single Receiver For Direct TV
- NMEA Data Cabling For DSC Emergency Transmission As Required To VHF
- Helm Deck Air 13,000 BTU Cummins Smart Craft Vessel View Bow Thruster
- Full Front Windshield with Full EZ2CY Glass Enclosure
- Teak Helm Pod Stainless Wheel Stainless Shifters
Bow / Deck
- Custom handrail
- Muir Atlantic Windlass
- Plow Anchor
- Bluewater Cockpit Table
- Bluewater Fighting Chair
- Sea Recovery Watermaker 350 Gals Per Day
- Rupp Outriggers Plus Center Rigger Pole
- Forward Bow Baitwells 10 Gal Each Port and Stbd
- Custom Dive/Fish door outswing
- Mezzanine seating
- Underwater Lights
- Forward seating
Fishing Equipment / Gear
- Bausch polished tower
- Rupp Dual Spreader Outriggers with Center Rigger
- Bluewater Fighting Chair / Helm chair
- Tackle Center/Bait Station Underwater Lights Transom Livewell
- Forward Bow Baitwells 10 Gallons Each Port And Starboard
- 2X Indeck Insulated Fish Boxes One Has Freezer Plate
- Mezzanine Seating with Cushions
- Teak Tow Rail Faux Painted
- Bait Freezer
- Refrigerated Drink Box
- Fresh And Saltwater Wash Down System
- 50 Amp Shore Cord Connection
- Transom Door
Galley / Appliances
- Vitri Frig/Freezer Convection Oven
- Samsung TV in the cabin
- Engines Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 600 Hp 850 HRS
- Generator Onan 13kW 1200 Hrs With Remote Start
- Sea Recovery Watermaker 350 Gallons Per Day
- Oil Change System
- Water Heater
- Fire Boy Suppression System
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results