Custom Carolina Pocket Sportfish
She was repowered in 2014 with twin Cummins 6CTA 430hp engines and ZF transmissions which have only 575 hours. This 43′ has a Comfortable quick cruise at 28kts giving plenty of range with her 400 Gallon fuel capacity. The shallow draft of 3’6” makes it a perfect boat to take to the islands. The boat makes great use of space for it’s size, featuring an over/under hallway bunk. The master stateroom forward can accommodate 3 adults comfortably with its separated bunk layout. Great accommodations and a big boat feel in a small package.
– Repowered in 2014 with (2) Cummins 6CTA | 570 Hours
– Northern Lights 6kW Generator | 750 Hours
– Simrad Electronics
– FLIRSubzero Freezer and Refrigerator in Galley
– Cockpit Freezer
– Large Transom Fishbox
– Release Marine Teak Fighting Saddle
– 5 Berths, 1 Head Cabin
Refit by Blackwell 10 Years Ago
– Every Part Gone Through
– New Flybridge
– Received the Cummins 6CTA’s
– Received Northern Lights Generator
– Mostly New Interior
– New Fuel Tanks
– New Cockpit Deck All Pumps and Hoses Replaced
– New Thru Hulls
– New Teak
-Engine Room Paint
Sea Horse is Ready for Immediate Sale.
Contact Today for More Information!
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Barclay Tuck Yachts.