NEWEST 42′ YELLOWFIN TO HIT THE MARKET!! BRAND NEW MERCURY 300R V8S WITH ZERO HOURS!! THIS VESSEL IS LOADED WITH EVERY OPTION YOU COULD EVER ADD TO A YELLOWFIN! SEAKEEPER 6!!
– Quad 300 Racing Mercury V8S (0 HOURS)
– White hull under the wrap
– Half tower with full controls and bench seat in-front.
– (2) 24′ Garmin 8624 units at the helm
– 12′ Garmin 8612 unit in the tower
– Full controls in the tower including trim tabs and bow thruster.
– Hooker bait-well pump controls at the helm.
– Garmin Open array radar
– Garmin ram mic VHF
– Garmin autopilot
– Massive JL audio sound system, speakers, subwoofer’s and amplifiers. (4) JL Cone speakers.
– FLIR night vision
– Bow thruster
– Sea Keeper 6
– KVH SAT TV
– Underwater lights
– Hard top lights multicolor
– Matte black steering wheel
– Under gunwale lights
– LED Light bar
– Live-well system with pump box
– Live-well window on the transom
– 3 Chill plates
– Dive door
– Air conditioning system
– Triple deluxe helm seating
– Sky light in the hard top
– Textured black powder coating
– Double diamond stitch upholstery
– AFT Rigging station with sink and refrigerator.
– Helm painted black
– Extra rod holders and cup holders
THIS BOAT WONT LAST!! TOO MANY OPTIONS TO LIST!! COMPLETELY LOADED!!
WE CAN ASSIST WITH FINANCING AND WILL CONSIDER ALL TRADES!
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Off the Hook - Fort Lauderdale.
Specifications Add to Favorites
Yellowfin’s flagship sets the standard for what a big, brawny, no-holds-barred center console can be, designed for triple or quad outboard power, the 42 can run circles around big diesel inboards in a Marlin Tournament (while burning a fraction of the fuel), but is equally at home competing in a local KDW competition. Its versatility in terms of the sheer number of tasks it does well defies comparison. Whether you seek a large, family boat for weekend excursions in total safety and comfort, or a full-on tournament ready battlewagon, the 42 easily accommodates both duties. With an unmatched attention to detail in fit-and-finish, smooth dry ride, and performance, there is simply nothing else in the market to compare.Standard Equipment
- Gemlux Flush Mount Cleats
- SS Pop Up Bow Light
- Under Gunwale Courtesy Lights
- Hydraulic Power Steering
- Console and Combing Cushions
- Rule 1100 GPH Baitwell Pumps
- 2 Rule 2000 Bilge Pumps
- SS D-Rings
- Gemlux 2'' Gas Fills
- 4 Gemlux Rod Holders
- High Performance K Plane Trim Tabs
- Lighted Digital Fly by Wire Switch Panel
- Tinned Copper Wiring
- Deutsch Connectors
- O-ring Gutter System
- Gemlux SS Thru-Hull Fittings
- Gemlux Ball Valves
- T-top with 7 Rod Holders
- Saltwater Wash Down
- 80 Gallon Livewell Aft
- 530 Qt macerated Fish Box
- 82 Gallons Fresh Water
- Toilet and Shower
- 2 6'6" sleeping bunks