1985 Viking 41 Convertible Description
“Made Ja Hook” is a 1985 41’ VIKING CONVERTIBLE SPORTFISH. This boat remains a highly sought-after sportfishing machine. The classic Viking style paired up with the beamy modified V hull gives the look and feel of a much larger vessel.
The boat has been owner maintained and is ready for hardcore fishing. Boat is easy to show.
Made Ja Hook Specifications Add to Favorites
1985 Viking 41 Convertible Vessel Overview
This (2) stateroom (1) head layout offers perfect accommodation for the serious fisherman or a family weekend trip. Entering the salon to the port is an icemaker as well as main switchboard for electronics and generator. To the starboard there is a sofa. Moving forward is a sunken galley equipped with full size fridge and freezer. Moving forward port is the guest stateroom with two single bunk beds and a small closet for storage. Forward of the guest stateroom is the head. The master stateroom is forward with a centerline queen berth with storage lockers on each side as well as fishing rod holders located overhead.
- U-Line Ice Maker
- Samsung 28” Flatscreen TV
- Samsung 39” Soundbar
- VHF IC-M912 Radio
- AC/DC Switch Panel
- Retractable Dinette
- Marine Air System Controls
- Magic Chef Full Size Fridge and Freezer
- Princess Stovetop with 3 burners
- Sharp Carousel II Microwave
- Stainless Steel Sink and Ample Storage
- Queen Bed
- Overhead Fishing Rod Storage
- Overhead Lighting
- 2 Storage Closets
- Overhead Hatch
- 2 Single Bunks
- Storage Closet
- Overhead lighting
- Morse dual lever controls
- (See Electronics)
- Engine gauges
- “GOOD” windlass anchor controls
- 6 Rod holders aft of helm
- 2 Spreader lights
- VHF RADIOTELEPHONE: Icom IC-M412 & Icom IC-M504.
- RADAR: Furuno open array antenna.
- GPS/PLOTTER: Furuno NavNet, Garmin EchoMAP 54DV, & Garmin 7607xsv
- SOUNDER: Furuno FCV-582L.
- WATER TEMP: Dytek water temperature
- AUTOPILOT: Simrad AP11
- COMPASS # 1: 5” Danforth Constellation.
- STEREO RECEIVER: Jensen MCD 10 CD Changer
- Rupp double spreader outriggers Serial # 2136
- Transom fish door
- Swim platform
- Fighting chair
- 6 Rod holders in gunwale
- 4 Rod holders in fighting chair
- Fresh water hose
- Raw water hose
- Tackle storage
- Removable live well
- Cold storage
- 2 In deck storage lockers
- 9 Kw Westerbeke Generator 4,627 hrs
- 12v DC/115v AC system
- 50-amp shore power
- Voltage input meter
- 3 12v lead acid batteries
Engine Room and Mechanical
- J&T 6-71 TI Detroit Diesels 485HP
- Starboard- 3,091hrs
- Port- 3,026hrs
- TwinDisc 1.5 :1 Transmission
- Hydraulic steering system w/ reservoir manufactured by Hynautic
- 2 Marine Air AC systems
- Owners’ personal items
- All fishing equipment
HMY Yachts is the undisputed sales leader with new and used Viking Yachts.
We average over 100 Viking Yacht sales each year, have more Viking Yachts experts on staff than any other brokerage, and also have the largest network of Viking customers compared to any other brokerage. It’s no wonder HMY has been among America’s top Viking dealers for decades.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we are the authority for new and used Viking Yachts.
Most Viking owners at some point in their boating life come through HMY Yachts. One reason is our Viking Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals have previously worked for Viking, or they have been captains of Vikings and fished them all over the world. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Viking expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Viking or new Viking Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
Viking Yachts has become a global leader in the luxury sportfish and motor yacht industry.
Founded in the early 1960’s by Bob and Bill Healey, Viking built its vessels much like Carolina builders, assembling the boats on frames at intervals throughout the manufacturing facility. By 1972 they were already working on the first all-fiberglass model, the Viking 33C, and building their way into history as one of the finest yachting brands in the world. Viking quickly grew into a major U.S.-based yacht builder and leader in its industry in less than a decade. In the 80’s Viking acquired Gulfstar Yachts in Florida, whose designs were considered by many to be some of the best in the industry and incorporated some new innovations furthering their place in the industry. Re-investing with their own money in the early ’90s, the brand has been on top of the world ever since.
From a 38-foot sportfishing boat to 93-foot motor yachts with semi-custom fiberglass, advanced flybridges, tuna towers, and impressive outriggers, Viking yachts carry a tradition of excellence, innovative technology, and family history. Most Viking Yachts models are manufactured in-house to ensure maximum attention to detail and impeccable quality control in every sport yacht, open bridge convertible, enclosed bridge convertible, billfish, and the open series yacht that is produced.
All Used Viking Yachts for Sale:
New Viking Yachts for Sale:
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine