2023 Nimbus 40 Weekender 11 Description
At just over 40 feet, the Weekender 11 is Nimbus’ vision of the ideal weekend cruiser, designed for individuals or families with active lifestyles who wish to extend their weekends, travel farther, and spend quality time with loved ones. Built with functional Scandinavian design as a core element, she is executed with care to ensure the best level of comfort and experience for those on board. This means a spacious aft lounge area with adjustable seating arrangements, multiple sunbeds, outdoor galley, gyro stabilization, plenty of storage, and a generous amount of deck space allowing for maximum freedom of movement.
Nimbus Weekender 11 Specifications Add to Favorites
2023 Nimbus 40 Weekender 11 Vessel Overview
The W11 is built with functional Scandinavian design as a core element, in true Nimbus tradition, executed with care to ensure the best comfort and experience for the user. It also features the award-winning Nimbus sidewalk design which provides ample interior space and easy and safe movement on the deck.
The interior layout and multifunctional seating arrangement are specially designed for social activities and entertaining. Large social areas are available where you can hang out with friends or family, relax, take a bath or soak up the sun on either the fore deck or on the aft deck. The W11 also includes new features such as folding side balconies for added space and flexibility when anchored and an optional hydraulic bathing platform that extends aft of the engines, which can be adjusted for usage.
The cockpit of the W11, similar to the W9, offers superior protection with a large window screen and seating for three. The standard open boat is equipped with a targa, but an option of a large electric sun-top similar to that of the T11 can also be added.
Below deck there is space for four people to stay comfortably overnight in two spacious berths and a spacious bathroom with toilet and shower.
The boat’s heart is found in its lounge area. This is an extra spacious and multifunctional socializing space that can be easily adapted depending on activities such as cruising, sunbathing, swimming, entertaining, lunch and dinner or a quiet afternoon of reading in the shade.
The boat is built on the same well-balanced stepped hull as the T11 and the C11 with proven great high-speed properties in combination with a low planning threshold. The boat is fitted with two Mercury V8 outboard engines 2 x 300 hp or V10 engines 2 x 400 hp. The speed range is between 20 and 40+ knots.
"The W11 is designed to extend your options, take you where you want to go fast, with more space and features on board. Simplicity and ease of use were key considerations in its development, resulting in a boat with next-level comfort to maximize easy living," says Joacim Gustavsson, chief designer at Nimbus.
The Nimbus W11 will be available to order in spring 2023 and deliveries will start in autumn 2023. The W11 will make its US debut at the 2023 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
HMY OUTBOARD BOATING CENTER - 561-328-1100
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine