1995 Hatteras 39 Express Description
1995 Hatteras 39.9′ ft. with 13.6 ft. beam, Empress Cruiser/Sport fish.
*New canvas installed 10-2022 including aft Bimini.
*New fridge in Salon
*Heat exchanger August 22
*Aftercooler service August 22
*New Garmin August 22
MOBILE HOME Specifications Add to Favorites
1995 Hatteras 39 Express Vessel Overview
Mobile Home is one of a kind, limited production model with very few on the market. Mobile Home is powered by twin Detroit Desiel 6V-92 TI engines with 450 hp each. The Port engine has 350 hours and the Starboard engine has 2,300 hours. Exterior and Interior show like new. She has 2 fuel tanks with 450 gal capacity each. There are 2 fresh water tanks as well and they hold 120 gal each.
Hatteras Yachts has led the industry for more than 50 years in the production of luxury motor yachts and sportfishing convertible yachts. Based in North Carolina, USA, Hatteras Yachts revolutionized the boatbuilding industry after making the first fiberglass yacht over 40 feet. Ever since that initial breakthrough vessel, Hatteras Yachts has been dedicated to passionately creating boats that confidently cut through the waters and give their owners the ultimate experience. Currently, Hatteras develops its exclusive brand in its amazing shipyard with over 280,000 square feet of fabrication space for its top-level naval designers, architects, engineers, craftsman, carpenters, and more to produce the finest yachts on the water.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine