This 2008 39’ Tiara Yachts 39 Sovran “Negative Equity” is clean and well equipped with under 700 original hours. She’s powered with the Twin Volvo IPS 500’s, with Joystick Control. New pod drives were installed in 2018 with only about 150 hours of usage since. The helm has 32000 BTU of dedicated air conditioning!
NEW Volvo Pod Drives, Garmin Electronics (2020), SAT TV (2020), painted the hull Metallic Blue (2020), painted the SAT domes and radar black, and installed Flexiteek (2018) on the upper and lower cockpit decks and swim platform. New Fusion stereo with helm remote and Rockford Fosgate speakers and subwoofer.
Engines, drives, and generators have been serviced recently. The bottom paint has just been renewed. The hull and topsides are freshly waxed.
Hurry to schedule your showing; Negative Equity will not last long.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales Orange Beach.
Specifications Add to Favorites
The Tiara 39 Sovran yacht interior features traditional teak cabinetry and bulkheads with a satin finish and a solid teak and holly cabin sole. She has a wide-open cabin layout with a 6'5' headroom. The private master stateroom is forward with a queen-size centerline pedestal bed and curved teak privacy doors. She has a complete galley with Corian countertops. The dinette is on the port side with beautiful high gloss teak and bird’s eye maple table. Aft to starboard is a sunken lounge/TV area that converts to a berth.Salon/Dinette
Teak entry steps lead to the main cabin, with the dinette to port and galley to starboard. The sofa back converts to a Pullman-style berth.
- Sliding lockable door with screen
- Teak entry steps
- Solid teak and holly cabin sole
- Sofa, ultra-leather with storage under (newly upholstered)
- High gloss teak and birds eye maple table
- Bose stereo/DVD
- AC/heat control
- Overhead lockers
- Portlights, opening (2)
- Cedar hanging locker
The Galley is opposite the salon/dinette to the starboard.
- Refrigerator/freezer, side by side AC/DC
- Stove recessed 2 burner electric
- Microwave oven
- Stainless steel sink
- Corian countertops
- Corian cover for stove and sink
- Cabinets, upper and lower
- Portlights (2)
- Dockside and pressure water system
- Water tank gauge
- Centerline pedestal bed
- Custom bedspread and pillows
- Cedar hanging lockers (2)
- Flat-screen TV
- Teak curved sliding privacy doors
- AC/heat control
- Overhead hatch with sunshade and screen
This area is amidships to starboard, aft of the galley. The facing lounges convert to a berth.
- Ultraleather lounges (2)
- Flat-screen TV
- SAT-TV (new 2020)
- Privacy curtain
- Full-frame door with entry from the salon
- Stall shower with seat and glass door
- Corian vanity counter with glass vessel sink
- Medicine cabinet, mirrored
- Linen cabinet
- Vacu-flush toilet
- Teak and holly floor
- Waste gauge
- Vent and AC
- Tiara factory hardtop
- Helm air conditioning, dedicated 32,000 BTU
- Center window vent, electric
- Windshield wipers
- Power helm seat
- Steering wheel, mahogany with tilt
- L-lounge companion seating
- Wet bar with refrigerator
- Fusion marine stereo with built-in Wi-Fi plus remote (new 2020)
- Overhead and Courtesy Lighting
- Flexiteek (Dec 2018)
- All electronics are new in 2020
- GPS/plotter Garmin GPSMAP 8616 (2)
- Radar, Garmin GMR 424 xHD2
- Autopilot, Garmin reactor 40
- Garmin weather antenna and satellite weather
- Radio, Garmin VHF315
- Garmin AIS 800 transceiver
- Fusion RA 770 Bluetooth stereo
- Fusion NRX300 remote
- Marine instrument display, Garmin GMI 20
- Volvo IPS joystick control
- Volvo electronic engine controls and displays
- Horn (New)
The engines had the 1000-hour service in December of 2021 and the generator was serviced in May 2021. The drives were serviced in June 2021. New air charger coolers were installed in August 2019.
- Electric engine hatch
- Fire suppression system, automatic and manual
- Racor fuel filters
- Bilge pumps
- Oil change system (NEW June 2021)
- Holding tank with overboard discharge
- Generator, 11.5 kW Onan with sound shield
- 120/240v AC/12v DC system
- Glendenning cable master, 50 amp, 65”
- Battery charger
- Battery switches and parallel system
The hull was painted metallic blue in 2020 and the bottom was painted in June 2021.
- New through-hull fittings
- Windlass with footpads and remote control
- Anchor with nylon rode and chain
- Swim platform with swim ladder
- Flexiteek installed in the upper helm and lower cockpit and swim platform (2018)
With roots dating back to 1955, Tiara Yachts is one of the oldest and most respected privately-held Motor yacht manufacturers in the U.S. Since that time, the company has maintained an unwavering commitment to innovation, advanced technology, and the highest standards of quality. Each Tiara is built with the customer’s needs and desires, from comfort and storage space to performance and reliability, in mind. The Tiara Yachts range includes the inboard-powered Open Series, Flybridge, and Coupe model lines from 39 to 53 feet, and the outboard-powered Tiara Sport series from 34 to 38 feet.
The Tiara 3900 Sovran is a sleek, spacious and seaworthy luxury cruising yacht. Her exterior gathering spaces include a large foredeck sun pad with backrests and a huge cockpit seating area. One step up, on the sheltered bridge deck, is a wet bar with a fridge, making it convenient to grab snacks and drinks. There is also a dining area positioned to take full advantage of the view through the windshield and side windows. The helm is large and well-laid out – everything is right at the driver’s fingertips. Volvo IPS controls, including a joystick, make docking the 3900 Sovran a dream. Below, the compact Volvo propulsion system also affords room for a wealth of amenities. The headroom is high and traffic flows easily through the airy salon and galley. The woodwork is exceptional for a yacht of this size range. There are two staterooms large enough to be designated the master. Forward, double doors lead to a private cabin with an island queen berth. Aft is the “Theater”, a mid-cabin lounge with facing settees and a large TV with a surround-sound entertainment system. By night, the settees convert to berths. The spacious head with a separate shower also is located amidships. Throughout the 3900 Sovran, fit and finish is first-rate Tiara style.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.