2011 SeaVee 39 IPS Description
This 2011 SeaVee 39 will not disappoint! Powered by twin Volvo Penta IPS600 series with 300 hours on the new 2019 port engine, 320 on the starboard engine, which was rebuilt in 2016 and a 2017 transmission. This vessel is in incredible condition and her owners care shows throughout. Equipped with a brand new gear box, that was installed in 2021,updated twin Simrad NSO Evo 3S displays and 4 electrical fishing sockets. This true offshore fishing machine features a full second station, unmatched performance, and fuel economy. The Volvo diesel power pushes this vessel at an impressive 34kn cruising speed while only burning 22 gallons per hour combined! With the touch of the IPS drive joystick control, you can dock and maneuver in the toughest of spaces or on the fishing grounds with ease. When you experience the level of maneuverability the joystick control provides you will be amazed. Sea Vee didn't forget comfort for the family and makes no sacrifice with large bow seating. This vessel is a must see if you are in the market for a high end CC in the 39'-40' range.
Specifications Add to Favorites
2011 SeaVee 39 IPS Vessel Overview
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY sold over 530 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines
SeaVee was founded in 1974 by Miami native Don McGee who sought to create custom-built boats able to withstand the rigorous use his charter boat demanded. Selling factory-direct, McGee’s SeaVee company built 322 boats from 1962 to 1994. Most were 25-footers with single gasoline inboards. He sold the business in 1993 to Ariel Pared who had ordered the first boat from McGee, a 31-foot SeaVee Center Console. In the years since, Pared and his partners established the brand as a major player in the South Florida fishing boat market. Known for their innovative power technologies, SeaVee began offering pod power in 2007 with its 39 Center Console and later its 43 Center Console, both twin-pod installations. SeaVee builds high-end center consoles with the emphasis on built-to-order boats. Their model lineup for 2021 ranges from 29 to 45 feet in length. SeaVee Boats is privately owned and operated by Ariel Pared, Moises Rodriguez and Ralph Torres.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Sea Vee boat.