2001 Carver 39 Aft Cabin Description
The 2001 Carver 396 Aft Cabin 41' "REGAL S" is the perfect couple's cruiser or liveaboard vessel. Her full-beam master and 2 stateroom 2 head layout offers complete privacy for both owners and guests. She has been upgraded with custom vinyl flooring throughout, an aft deck AC unit and new Bimini top. "Regal S" has been fully detailed and her Cummins engines have been fully serviced. This 2001 Carver 396 is ready for her offshore adventures with her new owners!
Regal S Specifications Add to Favorites
2001 Carver 39 Aft Cabin Vessel Overview
The 2001 Carver 396 Aft Cabin 41' "REGAL S" is the perfect couple's cruiser or liveaboard vessel. Her full beam master and 2 stateroom 2 head layout offers complete privacy for both owners and guests. She has been upgraded with custom vinyl flooring throughout, an aft deck AC unit and new Bimini top. She has been fully detailed. Her Cummins engines have been fully serviced and she is ready for her next adventure. Below please find a list of her highlights, upgrades, and maintenance.
- 7/21 bottom job
- 10/21 full exterior compound and detail
- New Aft Cabin A/C
- Custom teak pattern Vinyl flooring throughout (10K)
- Engines serviced (Impellers, fillers, oil, zinc's)
- Turbos rebuilt
- New heat exchangers
- New exhaust manifolds
- Re plumb sanitation system
- New Sea Deck Flooring
- New speakers and amplifiers and wiring
- New exterior AC 30 AMP connector
- New 40 Gauge Canvas and Isinglass for Bridge
- Feb. New bow thruster battery
- March New Cuisinart convection microwave oven
- Sept. AC serviced
- Sept. New larger AC water pump (upgraded amperage/throughput)
- Sept. New Aft AC unit
- Oct. Generator serviced (impeller, filters, oil, zincs, new generator main circuit board and new battery)
- Nov. New Garmin GPS/Chart plotter
- Nov. New helm stereo head unit
The INNOVATIVE design Carver is known for is exemplified in this 396 Aft cabin with a stunning display of interior volume unmatched in a boat this size. Enter the salon from the aft deck down three steps. The full-beam interior is spacious and comfortable, with full windows and lots of light and comfortable seating both on PORT and STBD. The galley down is outfitted with a coffee maker, stove top, large refrigerator, and a Cuisinart microwave open. The V-berth guest stateroom boasts a walk-around centerline queen berth and en-suite head with separate stall shower. The aft master stateroom has a centerline walk around queen berth, built-in television/DVD, and en-suite head with stall shower. The flybridge has both helm and companion seating as with room to entertain your guests with an ice maker and wet bar. The expansive aft deck had a custom overhead AC unit installed and there is also a flat screen TV to compliment this social aft deck space.
The Carver Yacht brand is a well-established and expert shipyard which has been creating the finest in luxury cruising yachts for over 60 years. The heritage of Carver Yachts begins in 1954 when Charles Carver and George Verhagen began building mahogany-planked, -high-speed runabouts in a Milwaukee, Wisconsin garage. Their hobby turned into a business as word traveled about the high quality of their boats. By 1980 the company was acquired by new owners enabling an expansion beyond the Great Lakes region and Carver Yachts gained national recognition as luxury motor yacht leader.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines