2014 Jupiter 38 38 Description
2014 Jupiter 38 FS – “See Sea” is beautiful and a one of a kind center console. Powered by triple 300 Yamahas, the 38 FS is a versatile center console, allowing you to pursue big game offshore while being in comfort with a smooth dry ride and additional seating. Some highlights include two Garmin 8617s, Garmin autopilot, 12KW radar with 4’ array, to name a few. This 38 Jupiter “See Sea” is located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and is ready for her new owner!
2014 Jupiter 38 38 Disclaimer
See Sea Specifications Add to Favorites
2014 Jupiter 38 38 Vessel Overview
Electronics and Navigation:
- 2 Garmin 8617s
- Garmin Autopilot
- 12KW Radar With 4’ array
- Icom M504 VHF
- 3 pair JL Audio 7.7S
- 2 10” JL Subwoofers
- 2 JL Audio Amps
- Fusion Stereo
- GXM 54 weather
- Vetus Bow thruster
- Ritchie compass
- (2) 30amp Hubble plugs for electric reels
- Taco Outriggers
- Lewmar Profish windlass w/SS anchor and line
- 2 aft spreader lights
- 1 forward spreader light
- Custom canvas Covers
- Fresh water head
- Poly Carbonate enclosure with wings
- Pull out rear transom seat
- Diver door (Port side)
- Forward seating w/ backrest
- Tackle storage in helm seating
- Tackle storage
- Removable dinette table for forward seating area
- Raw water wash down
- Fresh water wash down
- Overhead aluminum grabrails under T-top
- (8) Scuba tank racks
- Under gunwhale rod storage
- Two rod/cup holders after
- Two rod/cup holder forward
- (4) New batteries 2021
- Bow thruster
- Custom tow eye
- New Garmin Electronics installed 2020
- Lift kept with covers
- Cockpit Sunfly shade with poles
- Bow Sunfly shade with poles
2014 Jupiter 38 38 Extra Details
When thinking about center consoles by Jupiter Marine, smooth riding performance, fishability, and build quality immediately come to mind. “Sea Sea”, a 2014 Jupiter 38’ FS, is one such center console that brings all of those characteristics to the table – and then some. When offshore chasing big game fish, this Jupiter 38’ FS flexes her angling abilities with ease as she is fully loaded with everything needed to fish hard all day. Additionally, she shines as a comfortable cruiser built for the long haul with forward lounge seating and ample amounts of storage.
“Sea Sea” represents an excellent opportunity to join the ranks of the Jupiter Marine family and enjoy all the benefits of a seaworthy outboard sport fishing boat. She has been lift kept with and comes complete with covers as well as cockpit and bow Sunfly shades with poles for maximum enjoyment. In 2020, new Garmin electronics were installed on this Jupiter 38’ FS including two Garmin 8617s, Garmin autopilot, and 12KW radar with 4’ array. She is powered by reliable triple 300 Yamahas.
When asked to compare the Jupiter 38’ to larger express boats owned in the past, current Jupiter 38’ owner Cal H. stated that he “would put his 38’ Jupiter up against any of them [Express boats] in big seas.” He went on to explain that the Jupiter 38 “runs like a sports car with comfort and safety”. When crossing over from the Florida coast to the Bahamas, you want to have the peace of mind in knowing you’re on a vessel that can handle the unexpected, and HMY’s 2014 Jupiter 38’ FS “Sea Sea” offers that security and versatility.
Founded in 1989 in Jupiter, Florida USA – Jupiter Marine International has been captivating the market and its owners for decades and plans to continue that tradition with every boat it delivers. Since the very beginning, Jupiter has been dedicated to creating the finest and most advanced offshore center console boats available. When it comes to performance, maneuverability, reliability, and styling – Jupiter boats are hard to beat.
Building on its reputation for solid construction and yacht-grade finish—and even some celebrity recognition—Jupiter has been manufacturing center console fishing boats almost exclusively since its inception. They are designed to run at high speeds in offshore conditions while simultaneously providing passengers with a smooth, dry and comfortable ride.
Over the years Jupiter has launched a series of highly successful models including the best-selling Jupiter 38, Jupiter 34, and Jupiter 32. Industry veteran Carl Herndon, the founder of Blackfin Yacht Corp. and the former president of Bertram Yachts, purchased Jupiter Marine in 1998 and served as President until stepping down in 2019. Today (2021), Jupiter fields a range of bay and offshore models from 26 to 43 feet. Producing roughly 100 highly customized boats per year, Jupiter operates out of an 80,000 square foot facility in Palmetto, Florida.
With offices spanning from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY Yachts brokers are positioned in key boating locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers and sellers with pre-owned Jupiter boats.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine