2015 Azimut 38 Atlantis Description
MOTIVATED SELLER – BRING ALL OFFERS!
Act Now! This 2015 Azimut 38′ Atlantis Yacht won’t last long. With over 125,000 invested throughout the boat in the last year, this 38′ Azimut is ready to take on any adventure you have. With its recently installed generator, and incredible Rockford Fossgate sound system this 38′ Azimut Atlantis is as loaded as they get. The seller is ready to move on to his next boat and all offers will be considered. Stored in the new protected F3 Marina, this 2015 Azimut 38′ Atlantis Yacht is easy to show and won’t disappoint.
Specifications Add to Favorites
2015 Azimut 38 Atlantis Vessel Overview
- Teak flooring
- Lounge seating to port
- Wetbar to starboard
- Double helm seating w/bolsters
- Retractable sunroof
- Shore power
- Shore power cord
- Mase 5.7kw Generator
- 5 batteries
- Battery charger
- Fusion stereo with cabin and cockpit speakers
- Flat screen TVs
- Raymarine chartplotter
- Raymarine ST-60 plus tri-data (Speed, Depth, Log)
- VHf Radio
- Volvo engine gauges
Part of Italy’s Azimut-Benetti Group, Azimut Yachts is a leading builder of luxury motor yachts from 13 m (42’7”) to 38 m (125’4”). Azimut came about in 1969 when Paolo Vitelli opened a yacht chartering business in Turin and soon became a distributor for several Italian boat manufacturers. During the 1970s, Vitelli gradually moved the company into boat building with the launch of a 32’ Targa in 1977 and a 105-footer in 1982 securing Azimut’s place as an international manufacturer of production yachts.
The company continually evolved, creating several highly successful models in subsequent years including the first 30 m yacht in history to be built of fiberglass. In 1985, Azimut acquired the historic Benetti Yachts, an iconic builder founded in 1873 and a recognized leader in the construction of world-class luxury yachts. From the late 1990s onwards — with the acquisition of new boatyards, the restructuring of the Benetti shipyards, and the construction of a new site at Avigliana — Azimut Yachts has become the world’s leading builder of yachts and megayachts.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY office locations are positioned in key yachting marinas in the southeastern United States. Our experienced team of motor yacht sales professionals is ready to assist buyers and sellers with preowned Azimut yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- HMY has a strong presence in high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- HMY was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines