2018 Viking 37 Billfish Description
Preliminary Listing – Professional Photos To Come!
Cleanest Viking Billfish Available! Introducing the one-of-a-kind 2018 Viking 37′ Billfish Sportfish, a vessel that is in pristine condition and packed with modern amenities. This 37′ Viking Billfish is equipped with Twin Cummins 550HP engines that have clocked under 900 hours. This 37′ Viking Billfish Sportfish is the epitome of power and performance. With the Onan Generator and Sea Keeper SK5, you can cruise in comfort. 2018 Viking 37′ Billfish Sportfish is also designed to be economical to run, making it perfect for inshore and offshore adventures.
- Introduce a one-of-a-kind 2018 yacht with twin Cummins engines with less than 900 hours.
- Loaded with features such as Onan Generator and Sea Keeper SK5 for smooth cruising.
- Designed to be economical to run for inshore or offshore adventures.
- Extremely well maintained with an open checkbook
- Enjoy smooth cruising and exhilarating speeds.
- Twin engines expertly installed under the port and starboard electrically actuated seats.
- Interior boasts top-of-the-line finishes and materials such as Corian tops, salon door type catches on all stateroom doors, custom wallpaper material and more
- Fully equipped galley with the latest appliances
- Layout includes a centerline full bed with gloss finish throughout and Juno teak interior wood
- The flybridge is the ultimate command center, with a Costa clear command deck enclosure, fiberglass dinette table, upgraded air conditioning system, and more.
- AME package includes radar, plotter, network, sounder, SAT TV, SAT phone, autopilot, and more.
- Cockpit includes plumb transom box as a live well, (4) rod rocket launcher, two in deck fish boxes, and more.
- Hull includes 465 Gal Fuel tank, 20 rod holders total, and more.
This one-of-a-kind yacht is packed with luxurious amenities and powerful performance capabilities that will take your boating experience to the next level. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this exceptional vessel, contact us today to schedule a showing and embark on unforgettable boating adventures.
The interior is designed to impress, with top-of-the-line finishes and materials such as Corian tops, salon door type catches on all stateroom doors, custom wallpaper material, brushed nickel coverplates for switches & receptacles throughout, and Amtico teak and holly flooring. The galley is fully equipped with the latest appliances including an undercounter refrigerator and freezer, a (2) burner induction range, and a satin nickel faucet. The layout includes a centerline full bed with gloss finish throughout and Juno teak interior wood.
The flybridge is the ultimate command center, with a Costa clear command deck enclosure, fiberglass dinette table, upgraded air conditioning system, and electronic controls with Palm Beach style handles. The yacht also includes a (5) rod rocket launcher, standard horns, and a recessed electric teaser reels.
This yacht is truly one-of-a-kind, with luxurious amenities and performance capabilities that will take your boating experience to the next level. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this exceptional vessel, contact us today to schedule a showing and get ready to make unforgettable memories on the water!
Specifications Add to Favorites
2018 Viking 37 Billfish Vessel Overview
HMY Yachts is the undisputed sales leader with new and used Viking Yachts.
We average over 100 Viking Yacht sales each year, have more Viking Yachts experts on staff than any other brokerage, and also have the largest network of Viking customers compared to any other brokerage. It’s no wonder HMY has been among America’s top Viking dealers for decades.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we are the authority for new and used Viking Yachts.
Most Viking owners at some point in their boating life come through HMY Yachts. One reason is our Viking Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals have previously worked for Viking, or they have been captains of Vikings and fished them all over the world. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Viking expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Viking or new Viking Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
Viking Yachts has become a global leader in the luxury sportfish and motor yacht industry.
Founded in the early 1960’s by Bob and Bill Healey, Viking built its vessels much like Carolina builders, assembling the boats on frames at intervals throughout the manufacturing facility. By 1972 they were already working on the first all-fiberglass model, the Viking 33C, and building their way into history as one of the finest yachting brands in the world. Viking quickly grew into a major U.S.-based yacht builder and leader in its industry in less than a decade. In the 80’s Viking acquired Gulfstar Yachts in Florida, whose designs were considered by many to be some of the best in the industry and incorporated some new innovations furthering their place in the industry. Re-investing with their own money in the early ’90s, the brand has been on top of the world ever since.
From a 38-foot sportfishing boat to 93-foot motor yachts with semi-custom fiberglass, advanced flybridges, tuna towers, and impressive outriggers, Viking yachts carry a tradition of excellence, innovative technology, and family history. Most Viking Yachts models are manufactured in-house to ensure maximum attention to detail and impeccable quality control in every sport yacht, open bridge convertible, enclosed bridge convertible, billfish, and the open series yacht that is produced.
All Used Viking Yachts for Sale:
New Viking Yachts for Sale:
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine