2022 Pursuit 36 DC Description
Why buy new? Immediately available!
The 2022 Pursuit 365 DC “B-Team” is truly a better than new opportunity. She has just over 100hrs on her, with the first engine service just completed and her new boat warranty punch list addressed. “B-Team” has all transferable factory warranties in place from Pursuit, Yamaha Extended Service (YES) on her triple 300s, and a 5-year cosmetics warranty on the custom Ceramic Coating applied on the entire vessel. The 2022 Pursuit 365 DC is the perfect outboard family cruise, dive, or fish vessel; loaded with every conceivable option offered from the factory and additional customizations. She is priced below a new build with immediate availability. Don’t miss this unique opportunity. Below please find a summary of her factory options, highlights, and customizations.
B-Team Specifications Add to Favorites
2022 Pursuit 36 DC Vessel Overview
- Triple Yamaha 300 4 stroke outboards with Joystick dynamic controls
- Sea Keeper 3 Gyro Stabilizer
- Full GARMIN electronics package including: (2) 8616 multi-function displays, GRM Phantom 54 open array radar, GC-14 rear facing camera, SiriusXM weather antenna (subscription required)
- Custom retractable cockpit sunshade with one touch controls
- Cockpit and Cabin Air conditioning 240V 60Hz
- Underwater lights (4) Sea Blaze X2 Spectrum
- Underwater Camera
- Cockpit Dive Door
- Cockpit cooler with 12V chiller plate
- Cockpit electric reel outlets
- Premium stereo upgrade with Fusion head unit and M6 sport speakers
- Bow Mediterranean style collapsible sunshade
- RUPP outriggers with 18 Ft Carbon Fiber poles
- Spotlight ACR RCL 100 LED with remote touch pad
- Upgraded STAMOID cockpit side curtains and aft drop curtain
- Engine freshwater flush system REVERSO
- Cockpit live well
- Factory upgraded canvas package (Navy Blue) including helm, engines and bow seating
- Hull color - Fresh White
- Boot stripe - Navy
- Helm - Flag Blue
- Sea Salt Upholstery
- Nautilus Interior Package
The layout of the Pursuit 365 DC is extremely versatile and ready for whatever adventures you are planning. Her shallow draft is perfectly suited for The Keys or Bahamas where she is equally comfortable at the sand bar, diving the reef or offshore trolling the edge. Her cockpit can quickly transform its identity thanks to a comfortable transom flip out seat and a matching port side seat design. Her dive door is to starboard, and she has 2 macerated fish or storage boxes in deck. Across her transom she has a live well, rod holders and cup holders. There is an aft facing seat to port with a refrigerated drink box beneath. To stbd there is an electric grill, refrigerator, and storage cabinet. Above the cockpit is an electrically operated sunshade that can be deployed from the hardtop.
The helm deck area can be kept open air to enjoy the weather or buttoned up and climate controlled. There is a comfortable L-shaped settee to port with a removable table. Across to starboard is the helm station with a full compliment of navigation equipment, joystick controls, bow thruster and accessories. The helm deck also features an overhead sunroof. The ingenuity of the DC model comes from the split cabin and head design combined with the bow seating area. On the helm deck to port is a door that leads below to the climate-controlled cabin. There is a large aft under berth that is great for a couple or a couple of kids. There is a fwd berth as well so over nights while exploring the islands is very much a reality. There are creature comforts below like a flat screen TV, natural light, and plenty of storage. The door to the full head is under the helm to stbd. Climate controlled and spacious, there is a toilet, sink, and shower head with folding glass door.
Centerline on the helm deck we have a flip up windshield and disappearing door to the companionway forward to the bow seating area. This can be left all open for easy transit or buttoned up for adverse weather and helm deck protection. The bow seating is a great place to relax underway or at rest and enjoy the scenery. There is a removable sunshade and table if desired that stows when not in use.Broker's Comments
The 2022 Pursuit 365 DC “B TEAM” is the perfect outboard family cruise, dive, or fish vessel. She is an SUV on the water and can morph into whatever you need her to be. She is a better than new opportunity with transferable extended warranties on all systems and cosmetics. Priced below new, she is a can’t miss opportunity.
Pursuit Boats, a manufacturer of luxury sportfishing and cruising boats, was founded in 1977 by Leon Slickers, president of S2 Sailboats based in Holland, MI. Slickers was no stranger to the powerboat industry having worked at Chris Craft in the late 1960s and owning the Slickcraft brand after that. (When Pursuit was formed, S2 also owned and produced Tiara boats at the Holland plant.) As Pursuit models grew increasingly popular, production was relocated in 1983 to a new facility in Ft. Pierce, FL in the heart of the nation’s sport fishing industry. Pursuit’s market position has been well established over its 40-plus year history through a reputation for superior quality and innovative design. Receiving numerous Best of Class awards, Pursuit has long been an industry leader in engineering, fabrication, and hull design for decades. In 2018 the company was purchased by Tennessee-based Malibu Boats, Inc., for $100 million. With the addition of a second Ft. Pierce plant in 2020, Pursuit now (2021) employs approximately 500 highly skilled workers producing Offshore, Center Console, Sport, and Dual Console models from 23 to 43 feet in length.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Pursuit boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- HMY has a strong presence in high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- HMY was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines