2004 Intrepid 37 Center Console Description
Don't miss out on this remarkable 2004 Intrepid 37 Center Console "Maximum Relief!" This center console is in excellent shape and well cared for by a knowledgeable owner. This 37-foot beauty "Maximum Relief," possesses all the qualities you would want in your boat, stunning baby blue hull, twin Yamahas 350's (2010), new leather seats, new stereo, new trailer and so many more features! Vessel is kept indoors and comes with trailer. This 2004 Intrepid 37 Center Console is the premier offshore vessel for family and friends to enjoy!
Maximum Relief Specifications Add to Favorites
2004 Intrepid 37 Center Console Vessel Overview
- Twin Yamaha 350's (2010) with 800 hours
- Kevlar hull
- New Stereo (2018)
- New Seats (2018)
- New Trailer (2020)
- A/C replaced (2020)
- All 5 Batteries New (2021)
- Bow Thruster
- Super-structure is powder coated
- New King Mattress in Cabin
Founded in 1983 by John Michel, Intrepid got its start in Opa-Locka, FL, eventually expanding and relocating to two South Florida locations, a manufacturing facility in Largo and a Sales Center in Dania. Intrepid is known for its innovative, high-performance powerboats, nearly all of which are priced at the upper end of the market. The company claims several industry firsts, including being the first to market with the hullside dive door, frameless hull windows and the inclusion of a Sea Keeper gyro stabilizer. As a direct-to-consumer builder, Intrepid does not have a traditional dealership network. Each Intrepid is a semi-custom boat and the company prides itself on providing a unique boat for each of their customers. Intrepid has changed hands a few times over the years while continuing to retain its strong brand recognition. Customers have included such celebrities as baseball player Alex Rodriguez and pop music artists Enrique Iglesias and Gloria Estefan. The current (2021) Intrepid fleet consists of 18 models from 24 to 47 feet.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Intrepid boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines