2005 Tiara Yachts 36 Open Description
2005 Tiara Yachts 36' Open "Big Corona" is an excellent example of the Tiara 3600 Open, which is considered to be one of the best hull designs in Tiara's long and prestigious history as a quality yacht designer and builder. The Tiara 36 Open is fast, fuel efficient, dry, shallow draft, has excellent cruising range, has an excellent ride in adverse sea-conditions and is built solid using high quality materials. If you are considering an express or open vessel in this size range, I highly recommend taking a good look at the Tiara 36. Quality, excellence, and practicality are all synonymous with Tiara Yachts.
The accommodations of this 36 Tiara feature an island berth with inner spring mattress. Large storage compartments under berth with manual ac- tuator. 15" flat screen LCD TV & 12VDC DVD player. Cable and telephone outlet. The Port locker features 2 storage compartments and the Starboard locker is a cedar lined hanging locker. Hull side shelves and upper hull side storage cabinets provide excellent storage capacity. Two independently switched reading lights. Call today to view 2005 Tiara Yachts 36' Open "Big Corona".
Big Corona Specifications Add to Favorites
2005 Tiara Yachts 36 Open Vessel Overview
- Bottom Paint
- New Batteries
- New Engine Mounts
- Engine Bay Clean
- Shaft Alignment
- Prop Alignment
- Exterior Buff/Wax
Salon (convertible to berth)
The dinette table is on an adjustable pedestal that lowers to accommodate a filler cushion which transforms the salon settee into a double berth and the back rest hinges up to suspend from the ceiling offering an additional single bunk above.
- Solid surface Corian countertop
- Stainless steel undermount sink
- Recessed two burner cooktop
- Exhaust fan
- Microwave oven
- 4.6 cu.ft DC refrigerator /freezer
- Upper storage cabinets
- Under counter storage
- Built in coffee maker
- Corian counter top with integrated sink storage compartment below sink Mirrored vanity above sink Ventilation blower (draws conditioned air from salon)
- Full frame wood doors Vacuflush toilet with holding tank
- Fiberglass head and shower with curtain and shower sump pump
- Exhaust fan
- Maxwell electric windlass & CQR anchor with 5/16 chain with +200ft of rope.
- Factory hardtop with 2 overhead opening hatches and 3 piece drop curtain
- Spreader lights
- Port & starboard hinged lockers below gun- whales
- Flush floor storage boxes
- Ice maker w/wet bar behind helm seat
- 30" Swim platform
- (2) FURUNO TZT14 touch screen multi function displays
- FURUNO CHIRP HD sounder AIS Receiver
- Ray-marine 215 DSC VHF Ray-marine ST7001 Autohelm
- Upgraded ZF electronic double lever engine controls Siemens WiFi system upgraded
- Jensen digital TV in salon
- Apple TV
- Cummins Smartcraft engine monitors
- Ritchie compass
- Bose Lifestyle home theatre audio/video system
- Clarion 6 Disc changer w/Sirius ready stereo
- Furuno 4KW Open array radar
- 3 SP112Q 112 WATT SOLAR PANEL
- 3 adhesive and non-skid
- 1 Solar regulator
- 1 Color display
- 1 Battery monitor
- Fresh and saltwater wash down
- (12) Rodholders
- Scotty electric downrigger sockets
- Offshore live-well bait tank
- Built in transom large bait tank, converted into three with dividers and added three Plexi Glass windows to the top
- All oil & filters changed, new zincs
- 19" TV for rear deck viewing
- Fusion MS-RA770 touchscreen stereo
- Clarion CMG1622R speakers
- Isotherm drawer 49 fridge/freezer to topside.
- Apple TV & Seawatch TV antenna.
- Starboard engine raw water pump replaced
- Port engine raw water impeller replaced
- Replaced Cummins aftercoolers
- Updated hoses and clamps both engines
- Engine heat exchanger & after coolers removed cleaned and pressure tested.
- Sea water pump impellers remove & replace.
- Haul-out, new bottom paint 4/2019
- 2x Lumitec LED multi color underwater lights added
- Updated search light mounted at bow.
- All oil & filters changed, new zincs
- Updated side window screens in white Phifertex.
- Navy Sunbrella sunshade w/stainless steel poles.
- New surround three sided enclosure in navy Sunbrella w/rear access door. 6/2016
- Winslow 8 person offshore life raft
- Previous owner added:
- 2x Furuno TZ Touch 14" displays
- Furuno DSR4A 3.5 open radar array
- Furuno chirp sounder & hull transducer & AIS receiver
- (over $30,000 of upgrades)
Tiara Yachts created a lasting luxury motor yacht brand with its amazing designs, propulsion, fabrication techniques and more. Every Tiara yacht is a work of art, and the engineering, craftsmanship and innovative design techniques have helped them climb steadily into the minds of many owners looking for a beautiful, well-made yacht that is going to last – both physically and in memory as the best yacht you ever owned, no matter what model you finally succumb to. Designs offered by Tiara include classic Open, Convertible and Sovran models, alongside innovative new designs like the Coronet Series, which add international flair to the American made yachting experience. Each is designed, engineered and manufactured to exact standards and specifications for which Tiara is renowned.In the market for a used Tiara Yacht? Browse our available inventory below and let one of our experienced yacht sales professionals help you get started today!
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results