1985 Tiara Yachts 3600 Open Description
“Persistence” is a well maintained 1985 Tiara 3600 Open. “Persistence” is powered by twin Crusader gasoline engines that have been replaced. There are twin Borg Warner transmissions and two sets of propellers (one installed and a back up) included. Two anchors are included and there is an electric winch forward. Persistence has an updated Garmin MFD GPS. There are canvas covers for all hatches. Records manuals (operators and in many cases service) for all systems are onboard and a log with documentation is included for the entire life of the vessel. Recent bottom service and hull wax. The bottom is cleaned and zincs replaced as needed every month by Posideon.
Call today to schedule a showing on this beautiful 1985 Tiara 3600 Open!
- Forward stateroom with walk-around elevated bed, closet, drawers, TV and closing doors to the head and to the rest of the boat
- Head with sink, toilet, enclosed shower and dual access doors to the stateroom and the rest of the boat
- Dinette that converts to a second sleeping area with an L=shaped galley with storage, refrigerator, sink, microwave, and dual function stove, sliding gray plexiglass door to the outside
- Dual bench seats for operator and guests, rear facing bench with storage beneath outside sink and refrigerator.
- Step down to aft deck with bolsters all around, center fixture for teak table or four position fishing attachment; and opening aft door to swim platform.
Persistence Specifications Add to Favorites
1985 Tiara Yachts 3600 Open Vessel Overview
Tiara Yachts created a lasting luxury motor yacht brand with its amazing designs, propulsion, fabrication techniques and more. Every Tiara yacht is a work of art, and the engineering, craftsmanship and innovative design techniques have helped them climb steadily into the minds of many owners looking for a beautiful, well-made yacht that is going to last – both physically and in memory as the best yacht you ever owned, no matter what model you finally succumb to. Designs offered by Tiara include classic Open, Convertible and Sovran models, alongside innovative new designs like the Coronet Series, which add international flair to the American made yachting experience. Each is designed, engineered and manufactured to exact standards and specifications for which Tiara is renowned.In the market for a used Tiara Yacht? Browse our available inventory below and let one of our experienced yacht sales professionals help you get started today!
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine