2006 Contender 36 Fish Around Description
The 2006 36' Contender Fish Around "Arthurs Way" is the most efficient center console in the market today. New to the market and powered with triple Mercury 350 HP engines, she maneuvers the seas beautifully. You truly have to see this lightly used, like-new 36' Contender to appreciate all the options. She is very easy to show and turnkey ready! Call today to schedule your appointment to see this 2006 Contender 36' Fish Around!
Motivated owner with new boat on way, bring all offers!
ARTHUR'S WAY Specifications Add to Favorites
2006 Contender 36 Fish Around Vessel Overview
- Shore Power Inlet
- Joy Stick
- Cockpit Speakers
- Microwave Oven
- Electric Head
Founded in 1984 by avid angler and Miami native Joe Neber, Contender Boats manufacturers semi-custom sportfishing boats from facilities in Homestead, FL. Beginning with a summer job at SeaVee Boats following his graduation from the University of Florida, Neber has transformed his passion for center consoles into one of the most respected boating brands on the market. An early Contender model, the 25 Classic introduced in 1985, became a huge success with some 1,100 boats produced during a long production run. Additional models soon followed, many with straight-shaft inboard power, until the mid-1990s when improved outboard reliability allowed the company to transition almost exclusively to transom bracket designs. The recession years of 2007 and 2008 were a challenge for all boat builders including Contender. Facing a falloff in buyer demand as well as high fuel prices, Contender began experimenting with fuel-efficient stepped hulls in an effort to diversify the product line. So successful were their efforts that today the entire Contender fleet consists of stepped-hull models. The current (2021) Contender lineup includes a full range of high-performance center consoles from 24 to 44 feet in length. The company has recently announced plans to expand operations with a new production facility in Ft. Pierce, FL.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Contender boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY sold over 530 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines