2017 Contender 35 ST Description
2017 Contender 35 ST GTB Edition
This 35 ST will not disappoint! Exceptionally clean, captain maintained and loaded with upgrades. Its Yamaha 300's have only 320 hrs and warranty until 11/2022.The custom features on this boat make it tastefully one of a kind. Don't miss this opportunity to buy!
Never Satisfied Specifications Add to Favorites
2017 Contender 35 ST Vessel Overview
Contender has always been well known for producing some of the best performing center console fishing boats on the water, and the 35ST, goes beyond those expectations.
The innovative dual step design provides dramatic performance increases not only in speed, but also in fuel efficiency, and handling. The 35 Stepped hull's one level deck, massive fish and storage boxes, and of course the incomparable ride, make this is a fisherman's dream.
- This boat has the latest upgraded console which has the swept back round polycarbonate windshield
- Built in glove boxes w/ USB and 12 volt outlets
- The new larger entry door to the head,
- Extended front insulated cooler lounge seat.
- Custom Sport Hard Top w/ built in Speaker Modules
- Electric Head
- Rupp Radial Z30 Outriggers w/ 18ft poles
- Macerated fish boxes
- Electric Reel Plugs
- Insulated Port Transom well and clear lid w/ Contender logo on the center well
- Custom lighting in the entire boat
- Under gunnel lighting
- Under water lights
- LED light bar
- Fresh and Saltwater Wash down
- Shore power w/ built in battery charger
- Power assist steering
- Custom Fiberglass helm module
- Custom Upholstered electric LeBroc Captain Chairs
- Electric Frigid Rigid Cooler slide out
- Rear Wrap Around Bench seating
- Custom upholstery two tone w/ Bentley Style Cross Stitching
- Custom painted engines two tone w/ carbon fiber decals
- Twin Garmin 8617s GPS/Chart Plotter/Depth/Fishfinder w/ thru hull Transducer
- Garmin Autopilot, twin Garmin VHF radios
- Fusion Marine Stereo Head Unit w/ blue tooth
- XM Sirius radio
- (4) 8.8 JL audio Sport grill Speakers
- (8) 7.7 JL audio Sport grill speakers
- (2) JL Audio Amps
- Yamaha Y-Cop Alarm w/ key fobs
- Custom Sea Dek helm Mat
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout
- Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Glass Stringer System
- Integral Dive Platform
- Full Transom & Transom Door
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Located in Homestead, FL, Contender got its start in 1984. The company specializes in buiding fiberglass center console and express fishing boats. While Contender uses the most advanced, quality materials and components avaiblable they also pride themselves on being traditional when it comes to their boat building philosphy. Contenders are well known to be expertly designed fishing boats with clean interior layouts and one level decks that allow for easy movement from stern to bow. Contender builds their vessels on their proven deep V 24.5 degree deadrise. Contenders feature raised transom live wells, inegrated flush mount bow rails, anchor locks, walk-through transoms and self-bailing cockpits.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results