2002 SeaVee 34 Center Console Description
2002 34 SeaVee with custom factory installed tower, repowered in 2012 with 300HP Mercury Verado engines. Lift kept, bottom job just completed, ready to provide her new owners with many more years of enjoyment.
34 SeaVee 2002 Specifications Add to Favorites
2002 SeaVee 34 Center Console Vessel Overview
- 2012 300 HP Mercury Verado with approx 1,100 hours, all service records available
- Large insulated in deck 800 qt fish box forward
- 2 large storage deck boxes port and starboard
- Large walk-in console with fresh water head and sink
- Custom tower with hardtop and removable buggy top from SeaVee
- LED spreader lights
- Large in deck 200 qt fish box aft
- Bilge access all the way aft
- Large walk through transom with 70 gal live well and bait prep sink
- Aft seat with removable back rest
- Electric reel outlets forward and aft
- (2) Garmin 7215 GPS units
- (1) Garmin GHC 10 repeater
- Clarion CDM6 stereo
- (4)JL audio 8.8” coax speakers
- (2) JL audio 7.7” coax speakers
- (2) JL audio 10 “ sub woofers
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio
- Mercury Vessel view gauge package
- Garmin 4208 GPS in tower
- (4) underwater lights
2002 34 SeaVee with custom factory installed tower , Re powered in 2012 with 300HP Mercury Verado engines, lift kept , bottom job just completed , ready to provide her new owners with many more years of enjoyment.
SeaVee was founded in 1974 by Miami native Don McGee who sought to create custom-built boats able to withstand the rigorous use his charter boat demanded. Selling factory-direct, McGee’s SeaVee company built 322 boats from 1962 to 1994. Most were 25-footers with single gasoline inboards. He sold the business in 1993 to Ariel Pared who had ordered the first boat from McGee, a 31-foot SeaVee Center Console. In the years since, Pared and his partners established the brand as a major player in the South Florida fishing boat market. Known for their innovative power technologies, SeaVee began offering pod power in 2007 with its 39 Center Console and later its 43 Center Console, both twin-pod installations. SeaVee builds high-end center consoles with the emphasis on built-to-order boats. Their model lineup for 2021 ranges from 29 to 45 feet in length. SeaVee Boats is privately owned and operated by Ariel Pared, Moises Rodriguez and Ralph Torres.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Sea Vee boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine