2010 Scout 34 XSF Description
CLEAN 345 XSF WITH NEW POWER!
THIS 345 SCOUT IS READY TO GO WITH 2020 YAMAHA 300’S. EFFICIENT AND COMFORTABLE. NEW MERCURY PROPS PROVIDE THE RIGHT TURNS TO GET ON PLANE WITH EASE. THIS BOAT ALSO COMES WITH A NEW MAGIC TILT TRAILER.
2010 Scout 34 XSF Disclaimer
Miss Pauline Specifications Add to Favorites
2010 Scout 34 XSF Vessel Overview
- Garmin Electronics
- (2) 12 MFD's
- Garmin Radar (removed for bridge clearance in photos)
- Garmin Sounder
- VHF Radio
- JL Audio speakers
- Retractible sunshade
- Rear livewell
- 30 Amp shore cord
- Fresh water washdown
- Salt water washdown
- Thru stem anchor with windlass
- Lower cabin with head
- Power steering
- Electric Trim tabs
- Bow Thruster
Scout Boats was founded in 1989 by Steve Potts and his wife, Dianne, in Summerville, SC. A small manufacturing team was created and built a new craft, a 14-foot fishing boat that he called the Scout. Building on the boat’s success, Potts continued to innovate and eventually developed new designs and larger boats. From those modest beginnings, Scout Boats grew steadily over the years and today (2021) manufactures more than 30 models of high-end fiberglass fishing boats in sizes ranging from 17 to 53 feet. Pioneering such features as the reverse-shoebox hull/deck design and the Strata-Mount engine mounting system, the Scout brand has become synonymous with durability and safety. Production takes place at Scout’s state-of-the-art 184,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Summerville, SC. In 2005, the company added an additional 50,000 square feet to the facility. On average, Scout produces 1,500 boats per year sold globally through a network more than 70 dealers across the nation and the world. Scout Boats is still family-owned and operated.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Scout boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- HMY has a strong presence in high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- HMY was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines