2000 Mainship 34 Pilot 34 Description
2000 Mainship Pilot 34 “Foghlia Mara” borrows from many disciplines to create a livable, workable boat any family can love. The Mainship Pilot 34 has the seakeeping abilities of the lobster boats it has descended from. She is powered by an optimal Cummins 6BTA 2.9 engine, making her a fuel efficient trawler. Located in Stratford, Connecticut, this 2000 Mainship Pilot 34′ “Foghlia Mara” is ready for her new home!
FOGHLIA MARA Specifications Add to Favorites
2000 Mainship 34 Pilot 34 Vessel Overview
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- HMY has a strong presence in high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- HMY was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines