2015 Jupiter 34 HFS Description
This 2015 34 Jupiter HFS is ready for action. With every option highly sought after through the build process this 34 Jupiter will not disappoint. This boat has been set up to easily be able to entertain the family and friends while out on the water, or at the same time head offshore for serious fishing and diving.
Big Blue Specifications Add to Favorites
2015 Jupiter 34 HFS Vessel Overview
- Furuno Navnet TZ Touch
- Garmin GHP Autopilot
- Airmar B175 20 Deg
- Furuno Open Array Radar
- ICOM IC-M506 VFH
- Fusion MS-IP700I Stereo
- JL Audio System
- JL Audio 600/6 AMP
- Electric Fresh water head w/ holding tank and macerator
- DC power breaker panel
- Freshwater washdown sink
- Overhead Bomar hatch
- Multi-color cockpit lighting
- Multi-color Lumitec lighting in hardtop
- Windlass w/ SS anchor and line
- Console Cooler w/ Bench Seat forward of console
- Forward bow seating filler w/ cushion
- Double helm seats w/ flip up Bolsters & Armrest
- Forward seating backrest (Removable)
- TACO Outriggers
- Handrails integrated into T-Top
- Mezzanine seating w/ live well
- Transom Flip out bench seat
- Port Side dive door
- Starboard side foldable step
- Bottom paint applied May 2020
- Engines Service October 2020
- Engine Water pumps replaced February 2021
- Yamaha Helm Master
- Hull Waxed February 2021
- Batteries and Battery Charger replaced 2021
Founded in 1989 in Jupiter, Florida USA – Jupiter Marine International has been captivating the market and its owners for decades and plans to continue that tradition with every boat it delivers. Since the very beginning, Jupiter has been dedicated to creating the finest and most advanced offshore center console boats available. When it comes to performance, maneuverability, reliability, and styling – Jupiter boats are hard to beat.
Building on its reputation for solid construction and yacht-grade finish—and even some celebrity recognition—Jupiter has been manufacturing center console fishing boats almost exclusively since its inception. They are designed to run at high speeds in offshore conditions while simultaneously providing passengers with a smooth, dry and comfortable ride.
Over the years Jupiter has launched a series of highly successful models including the best-selling Jupiter 38, Jupiter 34, and Jupiter 32. Industry veteran Carl Herndon, the founder of Blackfin Yacht Corp. and the former president of Bertram Yachts, purchased Jupiter Marine in 1998 and served as President until stepping down in 2019. Today (2021), Jupiter fields a range of bay and offshore models from 26 to 43 feet. Producing roughly 100 highly customized boats per year, Jupiter operates out of an 80,000 square foot facility in Palmetto, Florida.
With offices spanning from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY Yachts brokers are positioned in key boating locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers and sellers with pre-owned Jupiter boats.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results