2021 Valhalla Boatworks 33 V33 Description
2021 33′ Valhalla “Salty Dog” has been well cared for since we delivered her new, with only 83 light hours on her twin 400hp Mercury Verados . She is loaded with options including fiberglass hardtop, Pancake style teaser reels with molded in recess, Costa Clear single panel enclosure, Rupp Carbon Fiber 18′ Telescoping outriggers, Llebroc 60 triple bench seat with OB armrests, electric slide, flip up bolster, transom livewell with Valhalla clear lid, 12V Electric reel outlets, bow thruster, anchor chute through system w/ SS Plow anchor and windless, Reverso automatic engine flush system, underwater light package, intergraded transom GG SCHMIDT folding seats, forward bench seating with backrests, upgraded upholstery, Diamond/ Bentley stitching, faux teak toe rail and helm pod, Garmin electronics package, entertainment package, AMERATRAIL Triple Axle aluminum trailer, Costa Marine cover package and more.
Salty Dog Specifications Add to Favorites
2021 Valhalla Boatworks 33 V33 Vessel Overview
Manufacturer Provided Description
ENTER THE UPPER ECHELON
The V-33 is an ideal choice for owners looking to get into their first Viking-built boat and experience all its inherent benefits. The same robust standard equipment list and nearly all the options for the V-37 and V-41 are available on this twin-outboard, high-performance center console.
With four different engine packages, every owner’s needs can be fully met. For maximum speed, go with a pair of Mercury Verado 400s. The patented Stepped-V Ventilated Tunnel delivers the softest, driest, and most efficient ride of any center console in this size range. Like her larger siblings, the V-33 possesses big-boat technology. High-tech features include joystick helm control with GPS station-keeping (with any engine package), a bow thruster and gyroscope stabilization. Our design team has engineered a special under-deck compartment molded into the stringer grid. A standard port-side dive door is built with beefy, oversized hardware with meticulous fit, finish and workmanship.
The V-33 was designed for maximum live well and fish box capacity. A standard 52-gallon transom live well anchors the cockpit, and five overboard-draining in-deck fish boxes from 32 to 98 gallons are strategically positioned so you’re never more than a half-step from a home for your catch. Choose from an array of fishing equipment and accessories to set up the V-33 for success in your waters and for your type of fishing. Case in point: Live bait anglers can add a second live well under the cockpit sole; on-deck live well inlet and discharge fittings can be installed in the transom corners; and the transom live well interior can be painted dark blue (to help sustain bait life).
The hardtop package comes with an assortment of accessories (Lumitec spreader lights, a six-rod rocket launcher and overhead electronics and radar pods) that’ll keep you battle-ready 24/7. You can also get a custom fabricated fold-down marlin tower (with removable sunshade) and fixed or telescoping outriggers from Gemlux or Rupp. Maintenance conveniences include an automatic engine flushing system and Costa Marine covers for the entire boat, or for specific areas like the console, lounge, helm seating and engines.
“Valhalla Boatworks is all about experiencing the best in quality, functionality, serviceability and fishability,” says Sales Professional Justin Healey. “With the V-33, you’re getting an elite center console from a company dedicated to building a better boat every day.”
- Twin Mercury Verado 400hp Cold fusion white with 83 hours
- MerCathode system
- Exterior: Gelcoat White
- Exterior: bottom paint, black
- Costa clear single panel enclosure for helm
- T-Top: Fiberglass hardtop with pol aluminum supports, spreader lights, 6 rod rocket launcher and molded in radar pod
- Pancake style teaser reels with molded in recess
- T-Top: outrigger base Gemlux, heavy duty
- T-Top: rigger pole, Rupp carbon fiber 18’ telescoping
- Fishing Accessories, additional Hooker electric 2500 var speed livewell
- Fishing Accessories: (6) additional Gemlux rod holders
- Fishing Accessories: 12V electric reel outlet; (2) aft locations
- Fishing Accessories: Clear transom livewell lid
- Seating: Forward bench seating module with backrests, cup holders (2)
- Seating: Llebroc 60 triple bench seat with OB armrests, electric slide, flip up bolster
- Seating: Integrated transom GG Schmidt folding seats
- Seating: Upgraded upholstery for seating and coaming with custom colors
- Seating: Custom Bentley stitching on upholstery
- Enhancement: Bow thruster
- ENHANCEMENT: Anchor chute through stem with stainless steel plow anchor, plus windlass
- Enhancement: Lumitec underwater light package, 4 lights
- Enhancement: Engine flush reverso automatic
- Enhancement: Faux toe rail
- Enhancement: Faux helm pod
- Enhancement: Zip wake trim tabs
- Enhancement: Forward jump seat backs
- Upholstery: Costa Marine cover package, console, lounge/helm seating
- Fusion entertainment package
- Factory installed Garmin package
- Ameratrail Valhalla triple axel trailer
- (2) Garmin 8617 multifunctional display 17"
- Garmin card reader, USB SD
- GPS24XD GPS antenna
- Garmin reactor 40 autopilot
- Garmin GMR1224XHD2 12KW radar 4’ open array
- Garmin GSD 24 premium sonar module
- Airmar wide beam CHIRP transducer 1KW
- (2) Lumitec razor light bars
- Fusion MS-RA770 Apollo series touch screen marine stereo
- Sirius XM tuner and antenna
- 8' Galaxy AM/FM antenna
- (2) JL Audio coaxial speakers 7.7"
- (4) JL Audio coaxial speakers 7.7"
- JL Audio M600 amplifier -12 volt
Salty Dog Youtube Video
HMY Yacht Sales proudly offers the new Valhalla Boatworks center consoles established by the Viking Yacht company. From the legendary builder of the finest sportfishing yachts in the world comes a revolutionary new fleet of center consoles. The V-55, V-46, V-41, V-37, and V-33. These four extraordinary models in the Valhalla Boatworks line-up are high-performance fishing boats designed for serious anglers and built to fish hard and win tournaments.
The same world-class qualities that make Viking Yachts the number 1 boatbuilder in the world also apply to the Valhalla Boatworks model line. The V Series owners get the same innovation, engineering, performance, and quality that you’ve come to expect from Viking.
Examine any area of a Valhalla Boatworks V Series models and you’ll find the highest levels of mechanical and electrical expertise and unmatched fit and finish. The V-33, V-37, V-41, V-46, and V-55 are each designed and built with an integrated Seakeeper mounting structure (molded into the stringer grid and coated with Awlgrip) on centerline in the cockpit. The unit is front and center, with exceptional access and ventilation space. The installations of the sea chest and fuel management system in the lazarette are just as impressive.
The Valhalla Boatworks Design and Engineering team created a custom fuel manifold system for each of the V Series boats. The system stresses reliability and flexibility. With every propulsion package (twins, triples, or quads), each engine can draw from any of the three fuel tanks. Backed by Viking’s industry-leading customer service and highly experienced dealer network, the V Series center consoles are the most advanced and proven hull design in the world.
TO SPEAK WITH AN HMY VALHALLA BOATWORKS PRODUCT SPECIALIST, CALL (561) 330-5030.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we’re experts for Valhalla Boatworks center consoles. One reason is our Valhalla Boatworks Product Team has extensive hands-on experience and is among the best in the industry. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Valhalla Boatworks expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best firm to help you find the best center console possible while receiving an exceptional client experience.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine