2002 Intrepid 33 33 Description
This 2002 Intrepid 39 Cuddy is the perfect center console. She has repowered 2015 4 Stroke Yamaha 300 motors (around 500 hours), a full transom with Intrepid rear removable seating, helm seats, L-shaped seating forward of the helm, a galley in the cabin with a U-shaped settee and cushions forward for sleeping, windlass with plow anchor, Garmin sounder and GPS, and a radar. Call today to view this 2002 Intrepid 39 Cuddy!
Specifications Add to Favorites
2002 Intrepid 33 33 Vessel Overview
Founded in 1983 by John Michel, Intrepid got its start in Opa-Locka, FL, eventually expanding and relocating to two South Florida locations, a manufacturing facility in Largo and a Sales Center in Dania. Intrepid is known for its innovative, high-performance powerboats, nearly all of which are priced at the upper end of the market. The company claims several industry firsts, including being the first to market with the hullside dive door, frameless hull windows and the inclusion of a Sea Keeper gyro stabilizer. As a direct-to-consumer builder, Intrepid does not have a traditional dealership network. Each Intrepid is a semi-custom boat and the company prides itself on providing a unique boat for each of their customers. Intrepid has changed hands a few times over the years while continuing to retain its strong brand recognition. Customers have included such celebrities as baseball player Alex Rodriguez and pop music artists Enrique Iglesias and Gloria Estefan. The current (2021) Intrepid fleet consists of 18 models from 24 to 47 feet.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Intrepid boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine