NEW TO THE MARKET – Incredible Opportunity To Own One Of The Most Unique Center Consoles on the market! The 320CC not only an incredibly versatile layout but probably the most stable platform on the water. So whether you are fishing with friends or have the Bimini shades up and hanging with family and friends, there is no better platform than this!
This 320CC exemplifies what anyone would desire in a Center Console with unrivaled attention to detail and one of the most unique hull designs that provides a smoothest dry ride. There is nothing more to desire, if you are in the market for the Highest Quality Fishing Machine, Don’t Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today.
KEY FEATURES AND ADDITIONAL OPTIONS:
- NEW DUAL GARMIN GPSMAP® 8616xsv 16″ TOUCH SCREEN CHARTPLOTTERS
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT APRIL 2022
- CUSTOM BOW BIMINI SHADE AND POLES
- EXTENDABLE AFT BIMINI SHADE
- TACO 380 GRAND SLAM OUTRIGGERS WITH 18’ TELESCOPIC POLES
- SERVICED YAMAHA 300 4 STROKES WITH CL5 DISPLAY – 476 HOURS APRIL 2022
- OVER 1,300 GALLONS OF INSULATED STORAGE
- 45-GALLON LIVEWELL WITH A PRO-STYLE TACKLE STATION AFT OF THE HELM
- PRIVATE CONSOLE HEAD
- NOTHING TO DO BUT LOAD YOUR GEAR ONBOARD AND GO HAVE FUN!
- ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE BEST CENTER CONSOLE OPTIONS ON THE MARKET!!
- DON’T WAIT AND MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY – SHE EASY TO SEE 7 DAYS A WEEK!!
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yachting Select.
Specifications Add to Favorites
MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
At 32’2” with a 10’6” beam, the 320CC is a versatile performer you can run flat out to your favorite fishing spot, or just cruise around with family and friends. It combines generous deck space with hard-core fishing features, all made more enjoyable with World Cat’s smoother, more stable, drier ride. It’s simply the best boat for those who want a better boating experience.
MANUFACTURER PROVIDED SPECIFICATIONS
Hull Draft: 16″
Freeboard Aft: 28″
Transom Height: 25″
Fuel Capacity: 279 gal (2 x 139.5)
Max HP Rating: 600 HP (2 x 300 HP)
Trailering Height**: 10’6″
Bridge Clearance: 9’0″
Cockpit Length: 54″
Freshwater Capacity: 20 gal
Wastewater Capacity: 15 gal
Typical Cruise***: 19.1 mph / 2.2 mpg
Typical WOT***: 52.2 mph / 1.0 mpg
Seating: 12 people
- 12 Gunwale -Mounted Rod Holders Fore and Aft
- Insulated 225 qt. port and starboard storage compartments w/ overboard drains for use as fish boxes, coolers, or dry storage
- Fiberglass leaning post tackle center w/ sink, 45 gal. insulated raw water livewell w/ 1100 pgh magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and a clear lid
- Deluxe captain’s helm chairs w/ armrests and dual flip-up bolsters
- Removable bow table with dedicated storage
- Fiberglass console w/ electronics area capable of (2) 16” screen, netted storage compartments, 2 stainless steel cup holders, passenger handrail, footrest, and insulated storage compartment
- Yamaha 300 HP 4-strokes with CL5 touchscreen display (Yamaha gray or Yamaha pearlescent white)
- Heavy duty, reinforced, stainless steel lifting eye
- Helm SeaDek Mat
- Removable bow table with dedicated storage
- Taco 380 Grand Slam outriggers with 18’ telescopic poles
- Dual Garmin GPSMAP® 8616xsv 16" multi-touch widescreen Chartplotter / Sonar Combo
- Airmar B175M transducer
- Dark -tinted acrylic dash,
- Garmin 110 VHF w/ 8ʹ antenna
- Stereo upgrade - JL Audio 800W Amp, (4) speakers upgraded to 6.5" JL Audio M6-Series speakers, and (2) Additional 8.8" M6-Series Speakers
- Optimus Electronic Steering System
- Optimus 360 System with Electronic Steering and Joystick
- Molded-in bow pulpit with roller and cleats
- Pro Series free-fall windlass with 300-foot line, 15-foot chain, 22 lb. polished S.S. anchor, and foot switches
- Anchor locker with 2 hatches and raw water washdown hose
- Bow seating with cushioned backs for 6 adults
- Port and starboard deck recessed handrails for added safety
- (4) cup holders (2 per side) on gunwale cap
- Insulated 225-quart port and starboard storage compartments with overboard drains for use as fish boxes, coolers or dry storage
- Insulated 105-quart center storage compartment with overboard drains for use as a fish box, cooler or dry storage
- 2 500-GPH forward bilge pumps with auto switches
- Double-wide bucket seat with armrests forward of the console with integrated cup holders and storage
- Fiberglass top with powder coated aluminum frame, black acrylic-faced radio box/overhead electronics panel, overhead LED lights, 5 rod rocket launcher and spreader lights
- Fusion® marine entertainment system with 4 white sport JL Audio speakers and Bluetooth
- Integrated battery charging system
- Ergonomically designed fiberglass console with wraparound safety glass windshield and opening side-vents integrated into the hardtop
- Pantograph-style heavy-duty windshield wiper with rinse
- Console marine head with 15-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Fiberglass console with electronics area, netted storage compartments, 2 stainless steel cup holders, passenger handrail, footrest, insulated storage compartment,
- Large electronics area capable of (2) 16-inch screens
- Stainless steel wheel with power knob
- Power assisted hydraulic steering system
- Deluxe captain’s helm chairs with armrests and dual flip-up bolsters
- Fiberglass leaning post tackle center with sink, 45-gallon insulated, raw water livewell with 1100-GPH magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and a clear lid
- Tackle center raw water washdown and storage drawers
- Tackle center integrated toe rail
- Tackle center compartment for power assist pump access
- Battery select switches w/parallel capability in console
- Insulated 300-quart port and starboard in-deck fish boxes with diaphragm pumps
- Port and starboard lockable rod storage compartments to accommodate 3 offshore rods per side
- Molded-in toe rails and full cockpit bolsters
- Port and starboard sealed fuel-filler compartments for easy maintenance
- Port and starboard gunwale-mounted lockable tackle and bulk storage
- (12) gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders: (4) rod holders forward; (6) rod holders aft, 2 transom mounted rod holders
- 6 pull-up stainless steel cleats
- Walk-through transom with door and transom storage
- Freshwater transom shower with 20-gallon water tank
- Extended swim platform with integrated handrails and ladder
- 4 batteries in walk-through transom area
- Fold-down aft seating with cushions (port and starboard))
An Outstanding Example of World Cat incredible Design and Special Attention To Detail.
Don't miss one of the Most Unique Center Consoles on the market. This 320CC offers everything you will want while onboard. Incredible performance, maneuverability and the best stability you can get! Your cruising and fishing options are literally endless!
Don't Let This Unique Opportunity Pass You By. She is easy to see 7 days a week, Schedule your appointment today.
Owner's personal effects. A full list will be provided upon signed agreement.
Engine hours are a representation of what the listing broker has been supplied by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, major overhauls and all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.