2020 SeaVee 32 320B Description
This 2020 32' SeaVee "Knot on Call" is one of the best center consoles in its class and is currently almost 2 years out for a new one. Here is your chance to buy one now that is in immaculate condition and practically brand new. This center console is powered by twin 400 Mercury Verado Outboards with 42 hours and is up to date on service. This SeaVee is laid out for serious anglers with 33 rod holders throughout the boat but also has plenty of seating which is a nice feature for cruising instead. Some other notable features are a stern dive door, windless anchor, removable aft bench seating, a full Simrad electronics package, and a JL Audio sound system throughout the boat. Options for a trailer are available separately. Call HMY Yachts Outboard Boating Center for more information or to set up a showing.
Knot on Call Specifications Add to Favorites
2020 SeaVee 32 320B Vessel Overview
- Overall Length: 32' 5"
- Beam: 9' 4"
- Weight w/o engines: 7,220 lbs.
- Hull Draft: 20"
- Hull Deadrise: 25"
- Fuel Capacity: 310 gal.
- Fresh Water: 40 gal.
- Waste: 14 gal.
- Forward Fish Box: 160 gal.
- Forward Wing Boxes (2): 45 gal.
- Aft in Deck Fish Box/Live Well: 60 gal.
- Transom Live Well: 60 gal.
- Transom Storage/Live Well: 10 gal./22 gal.
- Twin 400 Mercury Verados Warm Fusion White
- 42 HOURS!
- Custom Aqua Mist Hull Color
- Hard Top Underside Color Aqua Mist
- Transom Rear Coaming Bolsters
- Three Panel Polycarbonate Encloser
- White Rub Rail
- Fresh Water Wash Down System with Hose Coil
- Additional Fresh Water Pull Out Shower Head
- Salt Water Wash Down System
- Electric Head (with holding tank and macerator pump out)
- Y-Valve for Direct Toilet Overboard Discharge (Holding Tank Discharge)
- Additional Fishbox Inline Diaphram Pump
- Fishbox Pump-out Strainer System-Dual Box
- Mercury K Planes High Performance Trim Tabs
- Folding Dive Ladder
- Windlass Anchor System-Includes 300' Rope & Chain, Helm and Anchor Compartment Switches
- Fiberglass Molded Hard Top, 6 Rod Holders, Aft & Fwd LED Spreader Lights, and 4 Multicolored LED Lights
- Powder Coated Standard Size T-Top/Capt Edition Tackle Station Handrail
- Powder Coating for Stern Seat
- Gemlux Outrigger Bases
- Gemlux Deluxe Outrigger Poles Carbon Fiber 18ft Black
- Captains Edition Helm Seat/Prep Station
- Fiberglass Cooler, 170qt with Manual Fiberglass Sliding Cooler Tray
- Custom Seat Cushion For Sliding Cooler
- Deluxe Bench Stern Seat w/ Back Rest (Removable & 18' Seat Depth)
- 12 Console Rod Holders Mounted on sides of Console and Plumbed
- 2 (0 Degree) Rod Holders
- 16 (15 Degree) Rod Holders
- 2 (30 Degree) Rod Holders
- 1 Transom Bulkhead 15 Degree Rod Holder
- SeaVee Custom Coffin Box 48" w/electric lift system & Dual Hatch Below
- SeaVee 48" Custom Coffin Box Seat Cushion
- Under Gunnel Lights - LED Multicolor - White, Red, Blue, Mauve
- 2 SeaBlaze Spectrum Under Water Lights RGBW
- Rigid Marine LED 40" Light Bar (w/ Fiberglass Molded Cover)
- Extra Battery, AGM Two Year Warranty
- Battery Charger, Galvanic Isolator, 30 Amp Inlet, Dual Bank
- 2 Simrad NSS12 Evo3 12" Multifunction Display
- Simrad Halo 4 Radar with 4ft Array
- Simrad S5100 Sounder with Chirp
- Simrad B275LH-W 1KW CHIRP Thru Hull Transducer
- Simrad Autopilot AP44
- ICOM M-330G VHF Radio (Black) w/8' Digital Antenna, Flush Out Kit & Antenna Mount
- Poly-Plant VHF - External Speaker (White)
- All Speakers to be Sport Grill
- 4 JL Audio 8.8 Coaxial Speakers
- JL Audio 8x100 800 watt amp (M800/8)
- Fusion MS-Ra770 Apollo Marine Entertainment System w/Built-In Wi-Fi
- Fusion Sirius/XM Radio
- RITCHIE SS-1002W Supersport Compass (White Flush Mount)
- ProNautic Air Condition
- Navigation lighting
- Integrated platform with transom door
- Hydraulic steering
- Dual automatic bilge pumps
- Pop up cleats (6)
- 10 year hull warranty
- Full Cover included
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines
SeaVee was founded in 1974 by Miami native Don McGee who sought to create custom-built boats able to withstand the rigorous use his charter boat demanded. Selling factory-direct, McGee’s SeaVee company built 322 boats from 1962 to 1994. Most were 25-footers with single gasoline inboards. He sold the business in 1993 to Ariel Pared who had ordered the first boat from McGee, a 31-foot SeaVee Center Console. In the years since, Pared and his partners established the brand as a major player in the South Florida fishing boat market. Known for their innovative power technologies, SeaVee began offering pod power in 2007 with its 39 Center Console and later its 43 Center Console, both twin-pod installations. SeaVee builds high-end center consoles with the emphasis on built-to-order boats. Their model lineup for 2021 ranges from 29 to 45 feet in length. SeaVee Boats is privately owned and operated by Ariel Pared, Moises Rodriguez and Ralph Torres.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Sea Vee boat.