2015 Intrepid 32 Center Console Description
2015 Intrepid 327 Center Console, recently repainted with silver metallic awl grip, is all around excellent condition, equipped with Twin Yamahas 300 V6 with highly desired JOYSTICK control, and no antifouling paint.
Highlights, 2021 repainted hull, low hour engines with Joystick control, one of the engines has new power head replaced under warranty, and new lower unit. 2021 added electronics, display and Flir night vision, Tow eye for towing as tender application. This boat is kept under a management program that keeps it up to date and 100% working condition, it is a real head turner, turnkey boat!
Double G Specifications Add to Favorites
2015 Intrepid 32 Center Console Vessel Overview
- 327 Bullet Console
- Joystick Control
- Bow thruster
- No antifouling paint
- New Hull paint (metallic silver) with matching accents on engine’s lower units
- Automatic engine flush
- Tow pole for water sports
- Tow hitch for be pulled as tender
- Updated electronics over custom black acrylic electronics dash
- 2 Garmin chartplotters (one original and one installed in 2021)
- Garmin autopilot
- Flir night vision
- Fusion stereo and 8 JL audio speakers
- Search light
- Yamaha electronic display
- Two LED light bars forward facing over the hard top
- Trim tab indicator
- Battery charger
- Transom door
- Side dive door with ladder
- Tinned wiring
- Navigation lights
- Auto bilge pump
- Breaker panel switches
- Solid stainless-steel hardware
- Guttered cockpit hatches with self-bailing cockpit
- Foam core vacuum-bagged non-woven multi-directional & uni-directional fibers all hand laid
- Pull-up deck, spring line & stern cleats
- Deck storage/rod lockers forward
- Console windshield
- Integral motor bracket
- Insulated fish box with thru transom ball valve & macerator
- Bow eye
- Non-skid deck & gunwales
- Aluminum fuel tank
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail
- Recessed battery switch panel
- Trim tabs
- Dry lockable storage compartment forward
- Anchor roller thru bow with stainless steel anchor
- Fold down swim ladder
- Bow handrail
- Bow table
- Sunbed cushions
- Area covers (Engine cowlings, leaning post, console and bow seating)
- Removable bow shade with carbon fiber poles
- Regulation navigation lights.
- Joystick control.
- Bow thruster control.
- Stainless steel wheel.
- Battery charger.
- Batteries under the center console.
- GARMIN electronics, two displays one original,the other one added in 2021, over recently customized black acrylic dash.
- Fusion stereo.
- 8 JL Audio Speakers all around.
- Yamaha electric gauge display.
- Search light with dash remote control.
- Maxwell Windlass control.
- Trim tab controls.
- Stainless steel switches to easily control accessories, lights, and pumps.
- Flir Night vision.
- Black acrylic custom dash.
This is a 2015 Intrepid 327 with twin Yamaha 300s V6, all services up to date, very well equipped, with recent electronics update. The hull was fully re-painted with metallic silver awl grip on 2021, come see.
Let’s start with the twin Yamaha engines, painted in white with custom silver lower unit accent, and very much desired joystick control for ease of maneuvering.
Connected to the engines a convenient automatic flushing system, that facilitates the fresh water flushing of the engines after a day of use.
At the transom you have a Tow Pole for watersports, transom door with stainless steel latch, swim platform with ladder and a starboard storage compartment with top access. Inboard side of the transom you have a comfortable fold away bench seat.
Under cockpit floor a good size Livewell that can be used as storage, and each side has good size fish boxes with macerators and moving forward in the floor there is bilge access both port and starboard walkways.
Under the leaning post you have pull out slider with a frigid ridgid cooler, moving up a grab rail and plenty rod holders and cup holders in the back and sides of the seats. On the sides of the Leaning post, you have drawers. On top a Captain bench seat with three armrests, these seats have electric slide for fwd. and backward adjustment, and a glove compartment in between the two seats.
At the starboard gunnel you have the side dive-door that deploys and works as diving platform, when closed it’s secured by stainless-steel heavy-duty latches.
Under side gunnels you have fresh water at the starboard side and raw water at the port side, and under gunnel rod rack for storage at the port side.
All aluminum is powder coated white.
A nice design Hard top with led multicolor lighting, forward facing LED light bar and aft spreader lights, four rod holder rod rack at the aft edge, Up/down lever for the navigation light, horn, search light, radar, night vision, Dual Gps antennas, and two LED light bars.
At the front of the center console there is comfortable seating with under seat storage, the complete front seating slides open/close with one push button for electric door, giving way to the inside, where you have the electric toilet with multifunction control, freshwater faucet, freshwater hand shower, bracket for storing bow table, mirror and storage for toiletries.
All around the boat you have up/down stainless-steel cleats, gunnel sides are covered by bolsters and over the gunnels stainless rod Holder/cup holders, at the bow of the boat you have ample bow seating with removable table that converts into a big sunbed. The bow seat has electric up/down back rests, and under each seat there is storage. There is more storage behind the bow seating back rest and a deep wide storage behind the front wall of the bow seating.
At the bow there is the anchor locker with maxwell windlass, chain, rope, cleat, and anchor safety cable. And at the front keel you have a through bow anchor roller with stainless-steel delta anchor and stainless-steel heavy-duty Tow hitch to be pulled as tender of a larger vessel if necessary.
The boat also includes covers for bow seating, console, leaning post and engines cowling, and a very nice bow pole shade with carbon fiber poles.Manufacturer Provided Description
The latest breakthrough in our revolutionary stepped hull designs maintains fuel efficiency while delivering superior safety, stability and handling – even at the higher speeds provided by a reliable twin power package.
A roomier cockpit and luxurious forward deck serve as platforms for whatever activity you choose, be it fishing, diving, cruising or entertaining. Incredible storage capacity accommodates extra large rod lockers, fish boxes, bait wells, coolers, dive gear and more. Also designed to serve as the ideal on-board yacht tender, it’s convenient to trailer or tow.
Expansive freeboard tops stylish new sheer and tumblehome transom lines. Signature Intrepid comforts include a spacious head and changing room hidden in the console, plush wraparound forward seating with electric backrests, and integrated or removable rear bench seating.Exclusions
- Trailer not included
Contact ID: DL
Founded in 1983 by John Michel, Intrepid got its start in Opa-Locka, FL, eventually expanding and relocating to two South Florida locations, a manufacturing facility in Largo and a Sales Center in Dania. Intrepid is known for its innovative, high-performance powerboats, nearly all of which are priced at the upper end of the market. The company claims several industry firsts, including being the first to market with the hullside dive door, frameless hull windows and the inclusion of a Sea Keeper gyro stabilizer. As a direct-to-consumer builder, Intrepid does not have a traditional dealership network. Each Intrepid is a semi-custom boat and the company prides itself on providing a unique boat for each of their customers. Intrepid has changed hands a few times over the years while continuing to retain its strong brand recognition. Customers have included such celebrities as baseball player Alex Rodriguez and pop music artists Enrique Iglesias and Gloria Estefan. The current (2021) Intrepid fleet consists of 18 models from 24 to 47 feet.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Intrepid boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine