2016 Everglades 32 320EX Description
Welcome aboard the Everglades 320EX "Heart and Soul"
She is an exceptionally clean and well-equipped vessel! The 320 EX model is a true SUV of the ocean. She is a remarkably versatile vessel equally comfortable family cruising, fishing, diving, or packing up for extended Bahama trips. She is a one owner boat always cared for and maintained by the same Yamaha technician. Her upgraded twin 350s have enough low-end torque and high-end horsepower to run fast and efficient. Her air-conditioned helm deck will keep you comfortable and the amenities below are even more comfortable. Below please find a list of her options, highlights and custom features.
Heart & Soul Specifications Add to Favorites
2016 Everglades 32 320EX Vessel Overview
Welcome aboard the Everglades 320EX "Heart and Soul"!
The 320 EX model is a true SUV of the ocean. She is a remarkably versatile vessel equally comfortable family cruising, fishing, diving, or packing up for extended Bahama trips. She is a one owner boat always cared for and maintained by the same Yamaha technician. Her upgraded twin 350s have enough low-end torque and high-end horsepower to run fast and efficient. Her air-conditioned helm deck will keep you comfortable and the amenities below are even more comfortable. Below please find a list of her options, highlights, and custom features.
Everglade's pedigrees build quality and ride
- (2) Yamaha 350 hp 4 stroke engines 600 hours, serviced by same technician since new, extremely low load profile
- Helm master joystick controls (optional)
- Twin 7612 series Garmin multi-function displays for Chart plotter, Radar, and depth sounder features
- 5kw Kohler generator
- Out riggers
- SS anchor
- Optional half side helm deck windows in lieu of full isinglass
- Helm deck AC
- Helm deck wetbar
- Elevated helm deck L shaped guest seating to port
- Upgraded Lebroc captain's seat to Stbd
- Electric windshield vents
- Beautiful cabin layout with large sleeping berth fwd that converts to a dinette, large sleeping berth aft and a full head
- Full galley including SS sink, SS refrigerator, microwave, and ceramic cook top
Make your appointment to see Heart and Soul today! She will not disappoint!
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines
Industry legend Bob Dougherty founded Everglades Boats in 2001 after retiring as chief designer and vice-president of engineering at Boston Whaler. (Prior to starting Everglades, Dougherty founded Edgewater Boats in 1992, selling it in 1995.) Everglades boats are best known for their unsinkable RAMCAP construction, a design process that won the Marine Manufacturers Innovation Award in 1999. Beginning with a 23-foot bay boat in 2002, today’s Everglades fleet (2021) has grown to include center console, dual console, and bay boat models ranging from 23 to 43 feet. In 2005, the newly introduced Everglades 290 Center Console sported a fully integrated hardtop/windshield design that became a signature Edgewater feature. In the 20 years since its founding, Everglades has earned a reputation for producing boats of exceptional quality. As a result, used Everglades boats have often enjoyed above-average resale values. Based in Edgewater, FL, Everglades Boats is owned today by Grand Crossing Capital, a Chicago-based private equity firm.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Everglades boat.