2019 Contender 32 ST Description
2019 32' Contender "Verdier" is one of the best center consoles in its class and is currently almost 2 years out for a new one. Here is your chance to buy one now that is in immaculate condition and practically brand new. This center console is powered by twin 350 Yamaha Outboards with 80 hours and is up to date on service. This Contender is laid out for serious anglers with 28 rod holders throughout the boat but also has plenty of seating which is a nice feature for cruising instead. Some other notable features are a stern access door, removable aft bench wrap around seating, a full Garmin electronics package, and a JL Audio sound system throughout the boat, and a Custom Sport Trail Trailer.
Verdier Specifications Add to Favorites
2019 Contender 32 ST Vessel Overview
Founded in 1984 by avid angler and Miami native Joe Neber, Contender Boats manufacturers semi-custom sportfishing boats from facilities in Homestead, FL. Beginning with a summer job at SeaVee Boats following his graduation from the University of Florida, Neber has transformed his passion for center consoles into one of the most respected boating brands on the market. An early Contender model, the 25 Classic introduced in 1985, became a huge success with some 1,100 boats produced during a long production run. Additional models soon followed, many with straight-shaft inboard power, until the mid-1990s when improved outboard reliability allowed the company to transition almost exclusively to transom bracket designs. The recession years of 2007 and 2008 were a challenge for all boat builders including Contender. Facing a falloff in buyer demand as well as high fuel prices, Contender began experimenting with fuel-efficient stepped hulls in an effort to diversify the product line. So successful were their efforts that today the entire Contender fleet consists of stepped-hull models. The current (2021) Contender lineup includes a full range of high-performance center consoles from 24 to 44 feet in length. The company has recently announced plans to expand operations with a new production facility in Ft. Pierce, FL.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Contender boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines