1998 Sea Ray 31 Sundancer Description
This 1998 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer is ready for it’s new adventure! This Sea Ray 310 Sundancer is powered by twin Mercruiser 5.7L 350hp gas engines with 545 original hours. This 1998 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer is perfect for offshore/inshore cruising, can sleep 6 comfortably, and has all the appliances needed and new ice cold AC to make your stay on the boat feel like home. Appliances include a refrigerator, microwave, stove, and a brand new flat screen tv. The current owner took this vessel from 0 to 100 over the past year restoring her to better than new factory conditions. The engines were fully serviced, head to toe, at the end of August, including new head gasket kits, head job, tune up, thermostat, oil change, break clean and engine detail. This 1998 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer’s Westerbeke 5kw Generator is serviced. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this turn key, better than original, 1998 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer!
31 Sea Ray 1998 Specifications Add to Favorites
1998 Sea Ray 31 Sundancer Vessel Overview
- New 12” Garmin display and radar (2021)
- New JL Audio speakers with Fusion head unit (2021)
- New props (2021)
- New Bottom Paint (2021)
- New underwater/cockpit lights (2021)
- New anchor light (2021)
- New water heater (2021)
- New flush kits (2021)
- New batteries (2021)
- New shift and throttle cables (2021)
- New aft hatches rebuilt (2021)
- New AC unit (2022)
- New cabin bedding for both berths (2022)
- New front isinglass (2022)
- New fuel pumps and regulators (2022)
- All injectors cleaned and replaced (2022)
- Cleaned and inspected fuel tank (2022)
- New Dash panel (2022)
- New front isinglass
- Waxed and detailed (and regularly cleaned)
Engines are flushed after every outing
Sea Ray Yachts
An iconic American brand for decades, Sea Ray was founded by Cornelius “Connie” Ray in 1959. Beginning with the production of fiberglass runabouts in Oxford, MI, Sea Ray’s steady growth during the1960s and 1970s is attributed to the powerful dealer network Ray established. Notably, Sea Ray was the first boat manufacturer to use fiberglass in production boats. By the 1980s, Ray had built Sea Ray into one of the world’s largest boatbuilders with models ranging from 17 to 60 feet. He sold the company in 1986 to Brunswick Corp. for $350 million dollars. By 2000, Sea Ray’s huge model lineup consisting of over 40 models placed the company at the top of the world’s pleasure boat builders.
In 2017, the Brunswick Corp. announced their intention to divest the Sea Ray line and place it up for sale. By July, 2018 — with no buyers in sight — Brunswick reconsidered their decision, opting instead to reinvent Sea Ray by shuttering the yacht and sport yacht segments and emphasizing outboard-powered models from 24 to 40 feet.
HMY Yacht Sales has offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC. Our professionals are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. and stand ready to assist buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of pre-owned Sea Ray.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- HMY has a strong presence in high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- HMY was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines