1989 Boston Whaler 31 express Vessel Overview
OSPREY is a rare 1989 BOSTON WHALER 31 EXPRESS that is in mint condition. Mechanically, this 31 EXPRESS was re-powered in 2015 with twin inboard Cummins QSB diesel engines 330 hp each. In addition, the Westerbeke generator was re-built in 2018. OSPREY has an 11.9 ft beam which makes for a very stable and comfortable ride. This BOSTON WHALER has a very large cockpit deck that makes it ideal for cruising with friends and family or fishing offshore. This BOSTON WHALER is equipped with an on-deck live well, plenty of rod holders, fish box, transom door, swim platform, full air conditioning cabin, Garmin GPS, and large T-Top for maximum sun shade.
This BOSTON WHALER has been completely renovated and well maintained with annual services performed every year. This is a turn-key vessel that’s ready for summer cruising and fishing! Call today to get on board OSPREY.
- Re-powered in 2015 with Cummins QSB high efficiency diesel engines. 330 HP per engine.
- Rewired boat
- Removed fuel tank and had all sludge removed and cleaned out
- Re-glassed spots on deck
- New head
- Replaced refrigerator
- Replaced faucets
- New speakers
- Replaced shore power receptacle
- Applied epoxy barrier coats and final bottom coat
- Renovated interior
- Opened up, removed walls
- Removed headline and painted salon ceiling and new headliner in v birth
- New upholstery throughout
- New paint throughout
- All bright work redone
- All-griped exterior
- New custom top providing maximum sun enclosure. Reinforced to be able to add a station in the future.
- New navigation and spreader lights
- New dash switched
- New Garmin sounder/ plotter
- New radio/XM radio
- New Whaler helm seats
- Totally rebuilt generator with all new components. Rebuild was completed in late 2018. Removed all paint and repainted with heat sensitive epoxy paint.
- Replaced pumps
- New enclosure – Front poly carbonate with 5-year warranty