1995 Ocean Master 30 Center Console Description
1995 Ocean Master 27 Ocean Master
30 Ocean Master Custom refit 2018-2020
Don't miss out on this totally custom 30 Ocean Master refit by an industry professional! This boat is owned by a professional captain and fisherman rigged for the serious fisherman.
30 Ocean Master 1995/2018 refit. This boat has had a custom fiberglass/composite transom built as well as a bottom extension bracket by Ocean Master! It is now 30 feet and rides better that all of the other models. She is 60 MPH with her twin Suzuki 300's and gets about 1.6 miles per gallon at cruise. Suzuki Extended Protection until 11/29/2023. She is rigged and ready to go day swordfishing with her powerful Simrad Evo and 2 Airman high and Low chirp thru hull transducers. Marking Swordfish in 1700 feet ... no problem! Her custom transom lounge swaps around 180 degrees to make an aft facing mezzanine sofa to watch your trolling spread in comfort! Custom Tackle storage below. Lots of storage. Bottom painted at A&J Boatyard July 2020. Over 130K in refit.... don't miss this opportunity...owner must sell....
Oceans 11 Specifications Add to Favorites
1995 Ocean Master 30 Center Console Vessel Overview
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Taco Grand Slam outriggers
- Plano tackle center below and on side console
- Custom composite enclosed transom with huge lift out fishbox.
- Ocean Master fiberglass bottom extension bracket makes this waterline 30 feet!
- Salt and fresh washdown
- 2 rule bilge pumps
- High water alarm
- Seastar jack plates
- Seastar steering
- 2 rule livewell pumps
- Thru hull livewell holes for free flowing water
- Fwd and aft spreader lights
- Rigid fwd flood light bar
- Garmin 5212 GPS
- Lowrance wide beam Chirp sounder
- Fusion Bluetooth stereo with Rockfort 10 inch subs and (4) 6inch speakers with amp
- New Simrad NSS EVO3 12 inch GPS Sounder with Airmar thru hull High-end Low Chirp transducers.
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Under gunnel lighting
- Overhead lighting
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results