2018 Grady-White 30 Freedom 307 Description
Barely used 2018 Freedom 307, powered by twin Yamaha 300 engines. Extensive SIMRAD electronics package with dual 12″ NSS12 Evo3 MFD’s SIMRAD autopilot, SIMAD dome radar, and 1 kw thru hull transducer. Custom Harbor Blue painted hill and Seadek floor. Extensive factory options include ski pylon, forward sun platform in bar, refrigerator, stereo upgrade w/amplified subwoofer, underwater lights, sure shade power cockpit shade, bow cover, and Yamaha Helm Master joystick control with Set Point.
30 Grady-White Freedom 307 Specifications Add to Favorites
2018 Grady-White 30 Freedom 307 Vessel Overview
An iconic American brand, Grady-White was founded in 1959 by Glenn Grady and Don White. Eddie Smith purchased the company in 1968 and has since positioned Grady-White as one of the leading builders of sportfishing boats. Originally crafting wooden boats from a warehouse in Greenville, NC, Smith made the transition to fiberglass in 1972. The company’s first large center console, the 243 Chase, debuted in 1994, and in 1995 a new Hunt-designed SeaV2 variable deadrise hull became standard on all Grady-White models over 20 feet. In 2001 the Express 330 was released, Grady-White’s largest boat at the time. After the success of the Express 330, Grady-White opened another production plant to keep up with demand. Kris Carroll, a Grady team member since 1975, has been the company president since 1993. Notably, she was the first woman president of a major boat company and remains one of the few in the industry today. With their enviable reputation for quality construction and strong owner satisfaction, used Grady-White models continue to enjoy some of the best resale values in the industry.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Grady-White boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine