2014 Chris-Craft 28 Launch Description
This 2014 Chris-Craft Launch 28 Heritage Edition has been kept in doors and is in immaculate condition. A new trailer and full boat cover are included. All service is current on the Twin Engine option that is no longer offered in new models under 30ft. This is a must see and won't disappoint!
28 Chris Craft 2014 Specifications Add to Favorites
2014 Chris-Craft 28 Launch Vessel Overview
- Garmin GPS map 5208
- Depth sounder
- Cockpit speaker
- Garmin VHF 200
- Full Heritage Edition teak package
- Premium Sound system
- Teak toe rail
- Cockpit refrigerator draw
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Dimond Stich upholstery
- Cockpit shower
- Swim Ladder
- Bimini top
- Bow seating
- Tecma head with dockside pump out
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Chris Craft Yachts
Chris-Craft has long history dating back to the mid 1870’s when Chris Smith built his first watercraft at age 13 in Michigan. These initial models were skiffs but it was apparent they had the nuances of a master craftsman and smart boat building – and a legend was born. Over 140 years later and located in Sarasota, Florida, Chris-Craft still imbues its rich history and unwavering tradition into the build of every model it delivers.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY sold over 530 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines