2019 Sea Chaser 27 HFC Description
New to the market is a 2019 Sea Chaser 27' HFC (Hybrid Fish and Cruise) boat by Carolina Skiff. This 27' Sea Chaser is a well-equipped boat that caters to both the serious angler and weekend boating family with a beam of 9.6ft and an LOA of 27 feet, it's large enough to take offshore fishing but nimble enough to anchor to a sandbar for lunch.
The motivated owner has kept this 27' Sea Chaser in beautiful condition. The twin 200 Suzuki engines have an extended transferable warranty through October 4, 2025, along with Carolina Skiff's 5-year transferrable hull warranty, see manufacturer for details and hull transferability from the purchase date of September 27, 2019, this will bring an extra piece of mind to her new owner.
Don't miss out on this beautiful 2019 Sea Chaser 27' HFC boat, it won't last long!
Specifications Add to Favorites
2019 Sea Chaser 27 HFC Vessel Overview
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Carolina Skiff has worked diligently bringing our customers unsurpassed excellence for over 30 years. And they continue to excel with the new Sea Chaser series, the all-new Hybrid
Fish & Cruise (HFC). A truly revolutionary design that is built from the ground up with devoted
fishermen and active families in mind.
This multi-functional boat comes with more standard features than you can imagine
including heavy-duty, stainless steel fold-down cleats, LED lighting under the gunwale, stainless
steel anchor chock, windless ready anchor storage, in-floor; fully insulated lockable fish box, built-in lifting eye, illuminated; stainless steel LED cup holders, tilt steering wheel, and digital
command link plus just to name a few.
Whether you are looking for a day of hardcore fishing or relaxing family time on the
water, the versatility of the HFC will meet all of your requirements.
- 5 Year transferable hull warranty
- 100% Composite Construction
- NMMA/ABYC Certified
- Quick lift high performance step hull
- Self bailing deck
- Swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Gunwale mounted rod storage w/coming pads
- Gunwale mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Rear 30 gallon bait well, recirculating system, LED light
- Leaning Post w/ 40 gallon bait well /Tackle trays, recirculating system, LED light
- Bow U-Shape Seating with a 400-quart storage capacity
- Removable bow cushions (deluxe upholstery)
- In Floor Bow fish box = 208 quart w/ macerator pump
- Patented LED Bow navigation lights in rub rail
- Stainless Steel anchor chock w/roller
- Bow anchor rope storage w/lifting eye
- Windlass Anchor system
- Powder coated Steel low profile bow rail
- Bow and Side bolster pads
- Stainless Steel lighted cup holders (6)
- Stainless Steel rod holders (19) throughout
- Fiberglass console w/side entry/ Electric Flushing Head
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel fold down cleats (6)
- Console footrest with glove box and utility pocket
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines