2009 Pursuit 27 OS 255 Description
Specifications Add to Favorites
2009 Pursuit 27 OS 255 Vessel Overview
- New Garmin Display
- New VHF
- Fusion stereo and JL Audio
- Queen Berth
- Fresh / Salt Water Washdowns
Pursuit Boats, a manufacturer of luxury sportfishing and cruising boats, was founded in 1977 by Leon Slickers, president of S2 Sailboats based in Holland, MI. Slickers was no stranger to the powerboat industry having worked at Chris Craft in the late 1960s and owning the Slickcraft brand after that. (When Pursuit was formed, S2 also owned and produced Tiara boats at the Holland plant.) As Pursuit models grew increasingly popular, production was relocated in 1983 to a new facility in Ft. Pierce, FL in the heart of the nation’s sport fishing industry. Pursuit’s market position has been well established over its 40-plus year history through a reputation for superior quality and innovative design. Receiving numerous Best of Class awards, Pursuit has long been an industry leader in engineering, fabrication, and hull design for decades. In 2018 the company was purchased by Tennessee-based Malibu Boats, Inc., for $100 million. With the addition of a second Ft. Pierce plant in 2020, Pursuit now (2021) employs approximately 500 highly skilled workers producing Offshore, Center Console, Sport, and Dual Console models from 23 to 43 feet in length.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Pursuit boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY sold over 530 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines