27 Ocean Master Specifications Add to Favorites
2013 Ocean Master 27 Vessel Overview
The Ocean Master's 27 is extremely desirable among serious fishermen due to its no-nonsense design and solid construction. Ocean Master builds its boats to last.
"Full-length stringers are bonded to the solid, half-inch-thick fiberglass hull for maximum strength, and Ocean Master even glasses the cap to the hull. Reverse chines act as spray rails to keep passengers dry, while the 40-degree entry cuts through waves to provide a smooth ride. The 27 is a relatively heavy boat, which also helps the ride immensely, but the hull is efficient enough so that speeds don't suffer." John Brownlee Saltwater Sportsman.
Call today to see this 2013 27 Ocean Master.
- Aft deck with (2) live wells and (1) center well
- Plumbed center well, stainless pick up and drain for all wells
- Evinrude 250HP E-tec, model 250DPZIN
- Aluminum seat, back rest, lift forward cushion, room for a 90 quart cooler
- (14) Rod holders
- (5) Cleats
- Armstrong high floatation bracket
- Lenco trim tabs
- Front console cushions
- Hidden off switch
- Garmin 1242xsv (May 2020)
- Airmar M260 transducer
- ICOM M69 radio
- Bottom paint (October 2020)
- Engine serviced (October 2020)
- 2012 5900 lb trailer, with new bunks, brakes hubs, springs (October 2020)
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a boat on average every 21 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results