2002 Boston Whaler 27 Outrage Description
This 2002 Boston Whaler 270 Outrage provides you with the opportunity to tackle inshore and offshore fishing holes, or cruise the intercoastal with friends and family. 2013 Mercury OptiMax 250 HP motors with 485 hours power this center console. She has ample seating in the bow for lounging with new foam in the cushions.
This lift kept, bottom painted 270 Outrage has some notable features including:
- Garmin 7608XSV
- New Garmin GT41-TM Transducer
- VHF ICOM IC-M302
- Fusion Stereo MS-@R600
- Sirius Satellite Radio SCC1
- Imtra Windlass System
- Lenco Trimtabs
Specifications Add to Favorites
2002 Boston Whaler 27 Outrage Vessel Overview
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines
The Boston Whaler story began in 1958 when founder Dick Fisher and partners introduced a 13-foot runabout with an unsinkable, foam-filled hull. The 13’ Whaler met with critical acclaim for its exceptional stability and carrying capacity. The initial product line was confined to the 13-foot hull until the introduction of the 16-foot model in 1961. In 1969, Fisher sold the company to the CML Group of Acton, MA, whose portfolio included Nordic and the Nature Company. The 1980’s continued strong for Whaler, and catalogues from this period feature a growing number of new models. In 1989, the CML Group sold Boston Whaler to Reebok, the producer of athletic shoes. After three years in the boat business, Reebok sold Boston Whaler to Meridian Sports, maker of Mastercraft ski boats, which moved operations to Edgewater, FL. Boston Whaler did poorly under Meridian, and in 1996 industry-giant Brunswick Corp. purchased the company for $26 million. Boston Whaler thrived under Brunswick ownership, building ever larger boats and earning a reputation for quality unsurpassed in the industry. The current (2021) Boston Whaler fleet includes 26 models ranging in size from 13 to 42 feet.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Boston Whaler boat.