2016 Jupiter 26 FS Description
2016 Jupiter 26' FS is priced to get you fishing or day-cruising quick! This Center Console offers the style, performance & quality you'll appreciate at an affordable price point you're sure to enjoy! This Jupiter 26' is designed to run at high speeds in offshore conditions while simultaneously providing passengers with a smooth, dry and comfortable ride.
2016 Jupiter 26'FS Specifications Add to Favorites
2016 Jupiter 26 FS Vessel Overview
Founded in 1989 in Jupiter, Florida USA – Jupiter Marine International has been captivating the market and its owners for decades and plans to continue that tradition with every boat it delivers. Since the very beginning, Jupiter has been dedicated to creating the finest and most advanced offshore center console boats available. When it comes to performance, maneuverability, reliability, and styling – Jupiter boats are hard to beat.
Building on its reputation for solid construction and yacht-grade finish—and even some celebrity recognition—Jupiter has been manufacturing center console fishing boats almost exclusively since its inception. They are designed to run at high speeds in offshore conditions while simultaneously providing passengers with a smooth, dry and comfortable ride.
Over the years Jupiter has launched a series of highly successful models including the best-selling Jupiter 38, Jupiter 34, and Jupiter 32. Industry veteran Carl Herndon, the founder of Blackfin Yacht Corp. and the former president of Bertram Yachts, purchased Jupiter Marine in 1998 and served as President until stepping down in 2019. Today (2021), Jupiter fields a range of bay and offshore models from 26 to 43 feet. Producing roughly 100 highly customized boats per year, Jupiter operates out of an 80,000 square foot facility in Palmetto, Florida.
With offices spanning from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY Yachts brokers are positioned in key boating locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers and sellers with pre-owned Jupiter boats.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines