2017 Boston Whaler 21 Dauntless Description
2017 Boston Whaler 210 Dauntless located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Immaculate doesn't begin to describe the state of this boat. The owner spared no expense in maintaining its 21-feet in pristine condition.
This 2017 Boston Whaler 210 Dauntless is powered by a four-stroke Mercury Verado 200 GT. The engine has been used, on average, less than (10) hours per month during its single ownership (356 hrs) - most of that time for low-speed cruising the canals of Ft. Lauderdale; and the extended Gold MPP warranty is good for another (24) months (until 8/20/2023). The hull still has six (6) years left on Boston Whaler's 10-year warranty.
Perfect for duty as a hospitable, high-quality tender, a roomy family runabout, quick-planing ski boat, or hard-charging fishing boat, the Boston Whaler 210 Dauntless is as versatile and dependable a boat as you can find.
The Boston Whaler 210 Dauntless' legendary stability, smooth handling, soft ride, and ability to keep you dry is enhanced with its added hydraulic trim tabs. Boasting (12) rod holders, and (12) cup holders throughout, she comes equipped with T-top, engine, helm, and forward seating custom canvas covers.
The six-channel JL audio amplifier, four (4) waterproof JL speakers, and two (2) 10-inch JL waterproof subwoofers are powered by a Fusion audio system - decked-out with USB and AUX connectivity, as well as Sirius Satellite and AM/FM radio functionality - providing first-class entertainment from stem to stern.
There are two (2) large electronic pump-equipped livewells (forward console and pilot seat) that have never been used; a telescoping, stow-away swim ladder, added removable ski pylon, portable head in the console, and an impossibly ample storage capacity that beats any boat in its class. With bench seating at the bow, helm, and aft deck that can accommodate eight (8) people, and seat cushions that have been taken out only a handful of times on short trips, this Boston Whaler 210 Dauntless is ready to host your next cruise in polished, world-class comfort.
Call today to schedule a showing.
Specifications Add to Favorites
2017 Boston Whaler 21 Dauntless Vessel Overview
- Fusion stereo
- Six-channel JL audio amplifier
- Four (4) waterproof JL speakers
- (2) 10-inch JL waterproof subwoofers.
- (1) Portable head in console
ADDITIONAL UPGRADES & OTHER FEATURES
- Removable ski pylon
- Panel-controlled electronic trim tabs
- Personal items
Deck / Cockpit
- 20" interior freeboard
- 8" cleats – bow (2), stern (2), spring line (2)
- Bow rail – welded stainless steel
- Casting platform – full width aft
- Drink holders – forward (8)
- Garboard drain plug
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Insulated with blue interior and lid behind the pilot seat
- Lifting eyes – bow and stern
- Rod holders – stern deck-mounted stainless steel (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Side rails – aft welded stainless steel
- Swim platform with telescoping ladder
- Trolling motor flat at bow
- Acrylic access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Console face gray gelcoat
- Drink holders (2)
- Electronics mounting surface
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Grab rail – welded stainless steel
- Interior LED light
- Livewell – insulated with blue interior and lid on front of console
- Portable head in console
- Rod holders – console-mounted stainless steel (4)
- Rod holders - rear facing canopy (4)
- Steering wheel with urethane grip – stainless steel
- Forward console seat
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and slide-out carry-on cooler (54 qt)
- Stern seat with folding backrest and elevating seat base
- (4) Rod holders - forward console
- (2) Cup holders - aft seating
- Bow anchor locker with overboard drain
- Forward fishbox/storage with overboard drain
- Lockable console storage
- Storage in reversible pilot seat base
- Storage under aft seating
- Automatic bilge pump
- Dual battery boxes and switch and dual battery wiring
- Electric horn
- Fuel tank (75 gallons)
- Hydraulic tilt steering
- Navigation lights
- Propeller – stainless steel
- SmartCraft deluxe gauge package
- Panel controlled electronic trim tabs
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 210 Dauntless® is a center console champion of versatility and ease, well equipped with amenities and options for active families and serious anglers. Factor in the unsinkable safety, smooth handling and its soft, dry ride that comes from a legendary boat builder, and the 210 Dauntless is an obvious winner.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines
The Boston Whaler story began in 1958 when founder Dick Fisher and partners introduced a 13-foot runabout with an unsinkable, foam-filled hull. The 13’ Whaler met with critical acclaim for its exceptional stability and carrying capacity. The initial product line was confined to the 13-foot hull until the introduction of the 16-foot model in 1961. In 1969, Fisher sold the company to the CML Group of Acton, MA, whose portfolio included Nordic and the Nature Company. The 1980’s continued strong for Whaler, and catalogues from this period feature a growing number of new models. In 1989, the CML Group sold Boston Whaler to Reebok, the producer of athletic shoes. After three years in the boat business, Reebok sold Boston Whaler to Meridian Sports, maker of Mastercraft ski boats, which moved operations to Edgewater, FL. Boston Whaler did poorly under Meridian, and in 1996 industry-giant Brunswick Corp. purchased the company for $26 million. Boston Whaler thrived under Brunswick ownership, building ever larger boats and earning a reputation for quality unsurpassed in the industry. The current (2021) Boston Whaler fleet includes 26 models ranging in size from 13 to 42 feet.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Boston Whaler boat.