The Best Updated and Maintained 40M Sunseeker on the market today. The interior is completely being redone by a noted Ft Lauderdale Interior Design Firm. Take a look at the updates below and her photos and you will see what a great turnkey opportunity she is.
Owner will consider smaller late model brand trades !!
- Completely Turnkey
- 10-Year Class Certification Completed 6/2021
- All Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Air Conditioning Service Completed
- NEW Teak on all Decks Completed and Hull Faring Completed 10/2021
- NEW Paint Job Completed 9/2021
- Engine Room and Engines Completely Repainted
- Engineering Room & Garage Repainted 11/2021
- Additional A/C Units Added in the Engineering Room
- Galley Redone w/all NEW Stainless Steel Countertops
- All Air Conditioning Serviced and Ducts Professionally Cleaned
- All NEW Interior currently underway w/ Noted Ft. Lauderdale Designer
- Pre-Class Certification Renewal underway
- NEW Bottom Job & NEW Seals currently underway
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yacht Direct.
Specifications Add to Favorites
The Sunseeker 40 Metre Yacht is for those who enjoy independence and extended cruising. Offering extreme blue water credentials, this stunning new addition is designed and built to RINA unrestricted navigation classification. Palatial in scale, the 24-knot, 40 metre yacht presents ultra-spacious accommodation for up to 12 guests with clever layouts that allow the crew of 9 to move discreetly about the boat. There is an extraordinarily wide choice of cabin configurations, and options include the newly introduced, automated balconies to the forward master suite and main deck.Additional Specs
Class: Rina with option to convert to MCA all certificates are up to date until January 2016 for 5 year Survey
Auxiliary: 2 X Kohler 70 KW Port 4600 hours and Starboard 4900 hours.
Stabilizers: ABT Trac Fins hydraulic
Thrusters: Bow and stern thrusters both ABT Trac hydraulic.
Crew: 8 in 4 cabins
Cabins: 1 master Suite with balcony, 1 VIP behind the bridge, 3 double bed cabins
below and 1 twin with a pullman below.
Tenders: 1 Avon 5.8 meter with 150 HP 1 3.2 meter Avon rescue tender with 15Hp
Jet skis: 2 Sea doo 2010 GTX 260 limited edition with 100 hours on each.
Equipment: 4 Seabobs, 4 full diving kits with Bauer compressor, Fishing gear both spinning and trolling, 1 inflatable slide from the mid deck, 1 inflatable jetski and tender dock on the swimming platform. 12 sets of snorkeling gear.
Range: 2000 NM at 10 knots 32500 Liters of diesel.
VSAT: KVH Mini Vsat TracPhone V7
Nav equipment: Furuno and Simrad. Transas Ecdis, Flir Camera, Furuno 360 degree
Underwater Sonar and much more.Company