Sales Professional in Stuart, FL
Captain Chris Kennedy joins HMY after a 35-year career at sea. Chris has run some of the most high-profile mega yachts in the world. In addition to operating vessels with up to 26 crew, Chris has also overseen both mega yacht builds and developed world-class charter operations. His travels have taken him literally all over the world.
Some of Chris’s career highlights include:
- Captain - 257 Ft (78 Meter) Lurssen “Rocinante”/ “TV” (Formerly Madsummer)
- Ran a crew 26 and circumnavigated the globe 2 ½ times over an 8-year period.
- Developed a world-class charter operation
- Captain - 229ft (70 Meters) Lurssen “Horizons 3”
- Managed a refit for new owner
- Captain – 200 ft (60 Meter) Feadship “Lady Britt”
- Delivery Captain Trans-Atlantic crossing (France to US)
- Rotation Captain – 223 ft (68 meter) Feadship “Archimedes”
- Owner representative in Holland during the build.
- Lead a crew of 18 around Japan, Caribbean and Alaska.
Chris and his family live in Palm City, FL.