Founded by Steve Moynihan in 1979, HMY Yachts has expanded into one of the largest, most diverse, yacht sales organizations in the country. We have the team and expertise that assures you the finest experience possible, whether purchasing or selling a yacht. HMY consistently delivers the results our customers have come to expect.
Okean 55' Sport to Make its Debut at the 2018 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
Where to Find the Hottest Fall Fishing Action
Five of HMY's Largest Brokerage Boats at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
CARBON (a 2009 Lazzara LSX75) is a rare, very customized work of art in the Lazzara LSX series. Custom features such as the aft deck retractable awning, dual generators, larger swim platform, custom salon leather flooring, larger Furuno radar, aft deck fold down TV and foredeck pop up speakers help make this LSX stand out from the rest. Along with the metallic sky blue painted hull and custom designed interior furniture with polished stainless steel trim throughout this yacht is truly one-of-a-kind. CARBON is an exclusive masterpiece in a line of express yachts that already set themselves apart.
In addition this Lazzara LSX75 is one of the very few that has been designed for both US and Med cruising complete with a 50Hz electrical system, ASEA shore power convertor, outlets that can take both US and European plugs as well as a hydraulic passarelle giving you a truly world class yacht. And with under 1,200 original hours on the main engines she is in spectacular condition.
CARBON is one of those rare opportunities to own a yacht that stands apart from the rest.
Winter 2011 / 2012:
•Fully new navigation system (new bigger Furuno radar, echo sounder, plotting charts, AIS),
• External electric controlled sun tend with push button activation and wireless remote control
• New leather floor on main salon in place of wood floor
• Replacing all interior supply (mattress, pillows, covers, blankets, sheets)
• Change of entertainment system with installation of a new bigger Samsung 55’ TV set in main salon
(including PlayStation 3, Dune HD Max blue ray reader / hard disk reader /recorder)
• Replacement of TV set in galley / lower deck salon with a new Samsung
• Change of wooden floor with a new one in galley / lower deck salon
• Install of a wine cellar in galley / lower deck salon
• Brand new carbon / aluminum swim ladder
• Creating 4 handy carbon poles with tend for sun protection in aft deck sunbeds area
• Replacement of electrohydraulic swim platform in aft deck (to lower and raise swim platform in order to allow tender hauling and launching) with fixed plugged and wireless remote controls
• Creating of internal and external environment multicolor led lights with wireless remote control
• New manually activated window tends in lower deck salon / galley area and main salon
• Change of old existing sofas in main salon with brand new custom made brown leather sofas (2)
• Custom made aluminum crystal table in main salon
• Recover of pilot and copilot chairs + lower deck salon / galley area sofa with brand new brown leather in order to match the 2 new sofas in main salon
• New leather ceilings in main salon with ornamental frames in the corners
• New leather ceiling in aft deck area
• Change of lauder speakers with more powerful ones in aft deck area
• Creating opening closing lauder speakers (1 starboard, 1 port side) in the fore sun beds area
• Creating an external fore deck accessible anchor well (before accessible only from front VIP internal
• Creating a mast for new radome
• Placing anchor chain counter with wireless control and pilothouse touch button
• Change of moquette in all the boat
• Additional 220 V fresh water pump in addition to the existing 24 v
• Full repaint of boat hull + lamination repairs + repaint of mast and radomes: paint turquoise color by Awlcraft 2000 metal.
• Replacement of all batteries: 2 X services, 2 X generators, 4 X main engines
PORT AND STARBOARD VIP STATEROOMS
PORT AND STARBOARD VIP HEADS
FORWARD VIP STATEROOM
FORWARD VIP HEAD
AFT STATEROOM HEAD
MAIN DECK OUTFITTING
Anchor and Anchor Handling
DOORS AND HATCHES
PORT LIGHTS AND WINDOWS
RAILS, LADDERS AND GANGWAYS
AFT DECK / TRANSOM OUTFITTING
AFT SPORT DECK
FORWARD EQUIPMENT ROOM
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
Black Water System
Grey Water System
Control & Instruments, Main Engines
ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS
Exhaust System, Main Engines
Fire Extinguishing System
Fresh Water System
Lube Oil System
Sea Water Cooling System
Batteries, (AGM) Group 31):
4DL for house
Wire and Cables
VHF Radio / Fog Horn / Hailer
Manufacturer Provided DescriptionIt's hard to imagine one yacht being everything to everybody, but the revolutionary Lazzara LSX Quad 75 exceeds expectations on every level. Lazzara has evolved its signature lines to reflect a combination of European style coupled with American boldness. Onlookers will stand in awe, whether she's dockside or cutting across the ocean at full throttle. The layout is designed with comfort and convenience in mind. Technological considerations maximize entertainment and safety options. From a performance standpoint the engines and drive systems make the LSX the most user-friendly large yacht on the market. The Volvo Penta IPS system is ideal because its four-engine configuration delivers the most power at the highest scale of economy. Furthermore, the joystick operation makes for effortless handling of this extraordinary vessel, even for novice captains.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Get more info on this yacht!